Sebastian Castellanos

(Character bios and analysis)

Re: Sebastian Castellanos

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 01, 2014 11:28 am

Great find! I like the sound of that.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby DampRevil » Aug 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Here is a new character art for Sebastian with new information! It's in Japanese, so if anybody is able to translate the information, that would be a huge help!

DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby Tomie » Aug 04, 2014 7:20 pm

Google Translate says Sebastian is the hero of the game, and is in charge of the investigation for the continuous disappearances around the city. He is 35 years of age and (I kid you not) it says . . . he received an unnatural order of termination. (His job maybe but why?)

If you read Kidman's bio, it said that she was recently placed in a new unit. Maybe that's how she was partnered with Joseph and Sebastian, whom where already partners for a long time, as stated in Joseph's bio.

They said that Kidman plays an integral part in this game. So many questions. . . . .
"Would you kindly..." - Atlas
Tomie
I ??? Junji Ito

Favorite Title: RE / Silent Hill
PSN: I_Heart_Wesker

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 04, 2014 7:50 pm

That's really interesting, I wonder what he did? Perhaps it was related to his alcoholism? That's very interesting- it doesn't sound like Seb is exactly squeaky clean.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Tomie wrote:Google Translate says Sebastian is the hero of the game, and is in charge of the investigation for the continuous disappearances around the city. He is 35 years of age and (I kid you not) it says . . . he received an unnatural order of termination. (His job maybe but why?)

If you read Kidman's bio, it said that she was recently placed in a new unit. Maybe that's how she was partnered with Joseph and Sebastian, whom where already partners for a long time, as stated in Joseph's bio.

They said that Kidman plays an integral part in this game. So many questions. . . . .

MOD EDIT: POTENTIAL SPOILER BELOW

According to what a Korean friend of mine said, he stumbled upon a random official fan site yesterday that the reason why Sebastian received an unnatural order of termination was because he dived too deep into the investigation that the Krimson Police Dept. feared he might revealed the truth of the continuous disappearances that they send him the termination order as in to prevent him from investigating further. But whether this info is true or not, I can't tell since its a fan site.

But I hoped Joseph don't die in the game. And we even joked that Seb and Kid might fell for each other despite their age gap.

But I can't accept the fact that Seb is a well.....drinker as I really fallen in love with him.
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Do you have a link to that site, or can you get one from your friend? Forgive me for sounding like a broken record- if someone says something rather revealing, I'd prefer it to have a link to a source of some kind, to know its legitimate. That sounds quite interesting, regardless. It's similar to RE2, but without ripping it off, like most of the game's RE references thus far.
Jocifer666

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:Do you have a link to that site, or can you get one from your friend? Forgive me for sounding like a broken record- if someone says something rather revealing, I'd prefer it to have a link to a source of some kind, to know its legitimate. That sounds quite interesting, regardless. It's similar to RE2, but without ripping it off, like most of the game's RE references thus far.

I agreed with you Jocifer666. Since he only told me on FB chat and never post up the link for me, I had a hard time to whether to believe him or not as I also want a proof and the info he gave me was kinda too revealing like you said but I will let him know if I see him online. Hopefully he will be online tonight...

But I'm sure Seb is not the type who use his drinking problems to affect his work. He looks very serious in the prologue.
Last edited by Terra2500 on Aug 04, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Great, thanks my man ;). You can even invite him to join here, if he likes? We don't bite, and we can always use more news.

I don't think your friend is lying in the least. It actually sounds quite true, I'd be interested if there's any other interesting tidbits there. Heck, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was from the same booklet as above. Until we know further, I'll treat it as legitimate- spoiler tabs and everything :)
Jocifer666

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 06, 2014 6:36 am

Ok a quick update:

My Korean friend is unable to locate the link where he found that info. He suspected it was taken down due to the massive / leaked spoilers. He told me he read some here and there but if anyone asked whether this info is true or really happening in the game, he can't tell as he doesn't know if the fact is a makeup
Terra2500

Postby remedy2000 » Aug 06, 2014 9:38 am

To go one step further, mikami said that shutters island is a big influence on this game. Now if you watch shutters island you know the twist with his partner, i'm guessing something similar will occur with kid.
remedy2000

PreviousNext

Return to Characters