Sebastian Castellanos

(Character bios and analysis)

Re: Sebastian Castellanos

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 06, 2014 10:55 am

Terra2500 wrote:Ok a quick update:

My Korean friend is unable to locate the link where he found that info. He suspected it was taken down due to the massive / leaked spoilers. He told me he read some here and there but if anyone asked whether this info is true or really happening in the game, he can't tell as he doesn't know if the fact is a makeup

Thanks Terra. Does he remember any of the other information he read, just curious? I'm of course still interested in what he dug up- and even more so that it was taken down. It sounds like something rather big he stumbled upon.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 06, 2014 7:17 pm

remedy2000 wrote:To go one step further, mikami said that shutters island is a big influence on this game. Now if you watch shutters island you know the twist with his partner, i'm guessing something similar will occur with kid.

You know, call me crazy, but I had a dream where something like this happened. It also involved some nefarious experiments from KCPD too, it was quite odd. Let's just say that the dream definitely continued many themes from the classic RE games of corporate evils and surprise betrayals, if you catch my drift.

Your theories have a habit of being true to an extent, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're right with this :).
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:
Terra2500 wrote:Ok a quick update:

My Korean friend is unable to locate the link where he found that info. He suspected it was taken down due to the massive / leaked spoilers. He told me he read some here and there but if anyone asked whether this info is true or really happening in the game, he can't tell as he doesn't know if the fact is a makeup

Thanks Terra. Does he remember any of the other information he read, just curious? I'm of course still interested in what he dug up- and even more so that it was taken down. It sounds like something rather big he stumbled upon.

Here's the update. But just treat it as a suspense or theory as mentioned in my previous comments my Korean friend can't guarantee whether this is happening in the game. The infos he read could be a make-up. Anyways here's the things he told me; I wrote it in point form.

MOD EDIT: POTENTIALLY HEAVY SPOILERS BELOW
1) The continuous disappearance in town is caused by Ruvik and Jimenez as a way of obtaining 'hospital materials'
2) Krimson Police Dept. had dark connections with Jimenez like Chief Irons and William Birkins
3) Sebastian receiving unnatural terminations by the dept. was under the orders of Jimenez to prevent him from
knowing the truth
4) Sebastian went to the mansion before that's why he felt he seen the mansion and was part of Ruvik's experiment
5) Ruvik and Jimenez wants to unlock 'something' in order to do so they need to experiment on people's mind and
focus on finding out which legion/ pivot (hope, fear, lust, consent etc.) opens the way
6) Sebastian though no powers holds the key in unlocking the secret and Ruvik wants it so he sort of 'kidnaps'
Sebastian
7) Jimenez uses Leslie as a bait to lure Sebastian deeper. (This one my Korean friend is unsure of this as he felt
Leslie plays an important role in the game)
8) Jimenez and Ruvik wants to mature something inside Sebastian's mind that they used Joseph and Kid as hostages

That's all he told me. Hopefully it helps
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 07, 2014 12:36 am

That sounds fascinating, if it's true. Thanks so much Terra, that's quite the scoop! It sounds like it could be legitimate, it fits with what we know so far, so I put a mod warning to your post, in case it is :).

I actually tried to look up Korean sites myself much to no avail. It's curious we can't find it any more.
Jocifer666

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 07, 2014 2:01 am

Jocifer666 wrote:That sounds fascinating, if it's true. Thanks so much Terra, that's quite the scoop! It sounds like it could be legitimate, it fits with what we know so far, so I put a mod warning to your post, in case it is :).

I actually tried to look up Korean sites myself much to no avail. It's curious we can't find it any more.

No prob, Jocifer666! Looks like the info he gave me makes me want to play the game so badly! But I tried not to get my hopes too high since this info maybe you know fake. But wouldn't it great if there's a chapter where we can play Joseph for a short while like a rescue mission; save Sebastian from both Ruvik and Jimenez. ;)

Oh no...this is too irresistible that my hand phone wallpaper is Sebastian.
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 08, 2014 8:16 pm

I actually meant to reply to this like two days ago- but yeah, I totally agree. This does totally make me want to play the game like now too, it's gonna be a long two months....It'll definitely be worth it though, I feel.

Playing as Joe or Kid at some point would be wonderful too- even if it's just for a brief period.
Jocifer666

Postby gmc1992 » Aug 26, 2014 12:13 pm

he is being voiced anson mount( who was originally thought to be voicing ruvik) of hell on wheels fame
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Postby Terra2500 » Sep 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Attachments
tumblr_nbc43i6vKf1r94fjeo1_1280_M.jpg
tumblr_nbc43i6vKf1r94fjeo1_1280_M.jpg (250.17 KiB) Viewed 1021 times
Terra2500

Postby Yulia » Sep 04, 2014 3:12 am

Terra2500 wrote:Found this on this tumblr http://0tiboon.tumblr.com/post/96548083 ... t-that-you

Why there is only one pairing in this fandom yet? The foe yay is so boring...
Yulia

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Postby Terra2500 » Sep 04, 2014 4:22 am

Yulia wrote:
Terra2500 wrote:Found this on this tumblr http://0tiboon.tumblr.com/post/96548083 ... t-that-you

Why there is only one pairing in this fandom yet? The foe yay is so boring...

Sadly this pairing seems more popular among fans though I'm not one of them... My fav pairing is Seb and Delsin heh heh
Terra2500

PreviousNext

Return to Characters