Valerio

(Character bios and analysis)

Valerio

Postby gmc1992 » May 05, 2014 2:04 pm

I put him in the character section since I don't know if hes an enemy or not but he seems to work at the asylum, he is seen working on a human body

Image
gmc1992
 
Posts: 184
Joined: May 2014
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Re: doctor

Postby ghostcall » May 05, 2014 3:20 pm

gmc1992 wrote:I put him in the character section since I don't know if hes an enemy or not but he seems to work at the asylum, he is seen working on a human body

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32875 ... el-3287577


he's pretty much an enemy TEW first zombie encounter.

it probably Easter egg for RE first zombie encounter.

phpBB [video]
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 445
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: Doctor [NP]

Postby Yulia » May 29, 2014 4:03 am

His name is Valerio, he already turned into a zombie when Sebastian finds him. He also is the brother of Doctor Jimenez who assists Seb at some part of the game.
User avatar
Yulia
 
Posts: 75
Joined: May 2014
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Re: Doctor [NP]

Postby Lazarus753 » May 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Yulia wrote:His name is Valerio, he already turned into a zombie when Sebastian finds him. He also is the brother of Doctor Jimenez who assists Seb at some part of the game.


Source? I'd like to read about that. Unless it's in Russian :P
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
User avatar
Lazarus753
Leatherface
 
Posts: 177
Joined: May 2014
Location: STEM
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Re: Doctor [NP]

Postby Yulia » May 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Lazarus753 wrote:
Yulia wrote:His name is Valerio, he already turned into a zombie when Sebastian finds him. He also is the brother of Doctor Jimenez who assists Seb at some part of the game.


Source? I'd like to read about that. Unless it's in Russian :P

It's from that two hours demo, I gess some english previews have this information too.
User avatar
Yulia
 
Posts: 75
Joined: May 2014
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Re: Doctor [NP]

Postby Yulia » May 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Another new character that was introduced is doctor Jimenez's patient, mentally ill boy named Leslie. I don't know anything about these characters except for their names.
User avatar
Yulia
 
Posts: 75
Joined: May 2014
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Re: Doctor [NP]

Postby Lazarus753 » May 30, 2014 7:38 am

Yulia wrote:
Lazarus753 wrote:
Yulia wrote:His name is Valerio, he already turned into a zombie when Sebastian finds him. He also is the brother of Doctor Jimenez who assists Seb at some part of the game.


Source? I'd like to read about that. Unless it's in Russian :P

It's from that two hours demo, I gess some english previews have this information too.


Cool. Yeah, I didn't read all of the previews. Not yet, anyway.
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
User avatar
Lazarus753
Leatherface
 
Posts: 177
Joined: May 2014
Location: STEM
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Re: Doctor [NP]

Postby Gigi » Jun 26, 2014 11:58 pm

I happened to see a playthrough with voice of this guy, I immediately brick'd my pants.

It sounded just like Liam O'Brien >.<
User avatar
Gigi
 
Posts: 8
Joined: June 2014
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Favorite Title: Resident Evil
XBL: Guadogirl

Re: Doctor [NP]

Postby Rikitatsu » Jun 28, 2014 6:33 am

Gigi wrote:It sounded just like Liam O'Brien >.<

He was definitely involved in the game, voicing monsters... So you're probably right on the money. viewtopic.php?p=2261#p2261
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Valerio

Postby Jocifer666 » Jul 21, 2014 3:24 pm

The sequence Pewdiepie shows with Sebastian encountering Valerio highly implies that Sebastian is infected. Specifically during the flashback sequence. Oh by the way, "it itches!'
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
User avatar
Jocifer666
Moderator
 
Posts: 722
Joined: February 2014
Location: Astoria, NY
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Next

Return to Characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest