Tatiana Guiterrez

Postby gmc1992 » Aug 16, 2014 12:36 am

http://www.gamereactor.se/media/15/knip ... 4_650x.png

a new character revealed at gamescom, she appears to be a nurse
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Re: tatiana

Postby TheKillingJoke » Aug 16, 2014 1:54 pm

At the Bethesda playthrough you could see a loading screen somewhere around 44:45 that states:

"Small keys open the lockers managed by the nurse, Tatiana"

So she does have some kind of more or less important role in the environment.
TheKillingJoke

Favorite Title: REmake

Postby remedy2000 » Aug 16, 2014 2:18 pm

In the pete hines video seb goes into a safe room, he sees a mirror and enters it. He comes out on the other side which we have seen before in a pete hines interview. The area he comes into is the area we have seen seb upgrade his abilities, she is the woman who sits behind the reception desk in that environment.

So im guessing the small keys will open the rooms in that area and give seb new items weapons etc.
remedy2000

Postby Dark_Chris » Aug 16, 2014 2:51 pm

The Evil Within's very own Lisa Garland. You read it here first. ;)
Dark_Chris

Favorite Title: REmake

Postby DampRevil » Aug 16, 2014 3:02 pm

I remember this woman was mentioned in concept art that was released months and months ago. Nice to see that she finally got revealed. She's the concept at the top left.

DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby gmc1992 » Aug 16, 2014 11:53 pm

DampRevil wrote:I remember this woman was mentioned in concept art that was released months and months ago. Nice to see that she finally got revealed. She's the concept at the top left.

there is a woman below her named marta diez with white hair yet she looks very young, plus the ma in her name is capitalized, is that a typo or something deeper :shock:
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Postby Dusk Golem » Aug 17, 2014 4:24 am

Maybe she's the new 'Merchant'? Would explain if she's managing lockers, and to open lockers you need to destroy goddess statues to get keys.
Dusk Golem

Postby DampRevil » Aug 18, 2014 9:47 pm

gmc1992 wrote:there is a woman below her named marta diez with white hair yet she looks very young, plus the ma in her name is capitalized, is that a typo or something deeper :shock:

I think that's meant to mean something. Her name is written down as "MArta Diez", and when you put the capitalized letters together, it spells "MAD". I'm assuming that's meant to reflect her character.

Dusk Golem wrote:Maybe she's the new 'Merchant'? Would explain if she's managing lockers, and to open lockers you need to destroy goddess statues to get keys.

That would make sense, but I could only see her acting as a merchant in the Asylum.
DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby 4PP » Aug 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Dusk Golem wrote:Maybe she's the new 'Merchant'? Would explain if she's managing lockers, and to open lockers you need to destroy goddess statues to get keys.

i think she justs saves your game
4PP

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Postby Dusk Golem » Aug 19, 2014 5:59 am

DampRevil wrote:That would make sense, but I could only see her acting as a merchant in the Asylum.

Quite possibly only there, but maybe she'll pop up in a few places. All we know for certain is she's in the mansion section demo's over and over again as in the videos there's goddess statues there you can break for keys.

4PP wrote:i think she justs saves your game

I don't mean like actually sell you things like the Merchant does, but be a consistent character who always seems to be one step ahead of you, in restful areas, and does something for you. However, a save tip on one of the loading screens above says she'll open lockers for you if you destroy goddess statues and get keys, which is a sort of collectible/side quest in the game. The Merchant does one thing kind of similar, but not to any sort of deep extent when he asks you to shoot blue medallions.

I'm mainly just saying that Tatiana may be our 'mysterious character who appears in safe spots and provides services' character, ala' the Merchant in RE4.
Dusk Golem

Next

Return to Characters