Tatiana Guiterrez

(Character bios and analysis)

Re: tatiana

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 19, 2014 12:45 pm

remedy2000 wrote:In the pete hines video seb goes into a safe room, he sees a mirror and enters it. He comes out on the other side which we have seen before in a pete hines interview. The area he comes into is the area we have seen seb upgrade his abilities, she is the woman who sits behind the reception desk in that environment.

So im guessing the small keys will open the rooms in that area and give seb new items weapons etc.

That's exactly what she does, according to Pete Hines. Except the rooms are meat lockers- and it's done in a very luck of the draw kind of way, so you're not sure exactly what you're going to unlock. It sounds fun.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby DampRevil » Aug 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Dusk Golem wrote:Quite possibly only there, but maybe she'll pop up in a few places. All we know for certain is she's in the mansion section demo's over and over again as in the videos there's goddess statues there you can break for keys.

Yeah I noticed she was in the mansion too. If she really does appear throughout the entire game, I hope it's done tastefully and doesn't seem random. I haven't seen it myself, but some people have mentioned that Sebastian transports through a mirror, so I guess that's how you interact with her.

Jocifer666 wrote:That's exactly what she does, according to Pete Hines. Except the rooms are meat lockers- and it's done in a very luck of the draw kind of way, so you're not sure exactly what you're going to unlock. It sounds fun.

So basically, she does serve as a "merchant-type" character. She just provides Sebastian with randomized item if you collect keys, at least that's what I understand.
DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 19, 2014 8:01 pm

I think she just dwells in the safe room. Whenever you use a mirror to transport back to the safe area, she'll be there.

This article states that you can also save your game with her.

GamersHub
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby Dusk Golem » Aug 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Artbook preview also had more on her character. She works at a locked ward of the hospital, she has no emotions or facial expression, and she seems to know something that she's not telling Sebastian.

Dusk Golem

Postby DampRevil » Aug 20, 2014 2:16 pm

That means that some part of her has to be a story character as well though. If she knows something that she's not sharing with Sebastian, that obviously means that she offers something to the story. She may be story-related during the Asylum section, and then she becomes a safe room character for the remainder of the game.
DampRevil

PSN: DampRevil

Postby Tomie » Aug 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Ah, lol . . . you beat me to it! I'm going to make the assumption that this lady is dead or "death" herself. Or maybe a doll or some sort. How coincidental that her skin is extremely pale and the only other main color on her is red. Red lipstick, red frame glasses, red sweater . . .
"Would you kindly..." - Atlas
Tomie
I ??? Junji Ito

Favorite Title: RE / Silent Hill
PSN: I_Heart_Wesker

Postby Yulia » Sep 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Look at the shadow on her neck:
Is it just me or there is something odd about it? To me it looks a bit.. hairy)))
Yulia

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Postby DeHeerser » Oct 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Mikami goes Bayonetta
DeHeerser

PSN: DeHeerser

Postby gmc1992 » Oct 10, 2014 2:54 pm

http://imgur.com/a/GHG1D

according to the source shes seen some terrible things that left her emotionless
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Re: Tatiana Guiterrez

Postby Jocifer666 » Dec 09, 2014 9:43 pm

I actually have a crazy theory that Tatiana is Ruvik's assistant- and that the hub is a representation of her past, where she would intially act as an aid to his unsuspecting victims, in an abandoned secluded arcane building of Beacon, before trapping them into STEM.
Jocifer666

PreviousNext

Return to Characters