Leslie Withers

(Character bios and analysis)

Leslie Withers

Postby Jocifer666 » Sep 03, 2014 10:39 pm

First since in the village gameplay, he is a troubled patient of Dr. Jimenez- who is supposed to play a large role in the game's plot.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Re: Leslie

Postby Dusk Golem » Sep 04, 2014 3:36 am

He played a large role in te PAX demo, was said he contains the key to defeating Ruvik.
Dusk Golem

Postby Terra2500 » Sep 04, 2014 4:41 am

Dusk Golem wrote:He played a large role in te PAX demo, was said he contains the key to defeating Ruvik.

Maybe both Leslie and Seb contain the key in defeating Ruvik.

Kind of reminded me of one very old made to home movie I watched, I can't remembered the title since I watched it when I was around 9; in the movie the scientist said the girl was the key in defeating some sort of shadow entity and the main hero who was the scientist adopted son, protected her until the final showdown. Then they found out the main hero is instead the real key rather than the girl. All along she was just a distraction to make the entity believed she's the key.
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Yulia » Sep 04, 2014 5:12 am

Yulia

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Postby Dusk Golem » Sep 04, 2014 9:17 am

Terra2500 wrote:
Dusk Golem wrote:He played a large role in te PAX demo, was said he contains the key to defeating Ruvik.

Kind of reminded me of one very old made to home movie I watched, I can't remembered the title since I watched it when I was around 9; in the movie the scientist said the girl was the key in defeating some sort of shadow entity and the main hero who was the scientist adopted son, protected her until the final showdown. Then they found out the main hero is instead the real key rather than the girl. All along she was just a distraction to make the entity believed she's the key.

Not a movie, but that's basically the plot to the PSX horror RPG game,
Galerians.
Dusk Golem

Postby Terra2500 » Sep 04, 2014 10:11 am

Dusk Golem wrote:
Terra2500 wrote:

Not a movie, but that's basically the plot to the PSX horror RPG game,
Galerians.

Galerians? Really?? O_O
I heard of it but never played it. But I swore the one I watched was a movie. I recalled there's no game play in it. But I go checked it out. Thank you so much.

By the way is the game good?
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby gmc1992 » Oct 10, 2014 2:57 pm

ruvik wants him because he has the ability to emulate the thoughts of others
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Re: Leslie Withers

Postby gmc1992 » Nov 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Crazy theory: at the end cutscene seb sees leslie walking out the main gates without limping, he then gets a headache(a sign of ruviks control of subjects within the STEM which breaks his line of sight with leslie who has disappeared, maybe ruvik made it to the real world through leslie and is still alive in leslies body
gmc1992

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Nov 05, 2014 8:32 pm

what I think too... but the only thing that doesn't make sense with that is.. why would the police just stand there yapping while a patient walked away from the hospital, and if they are out in the real world.. why the ringing?.. and another things, they were all put down as missing some time before this even started...I don't even think now, any of them drove to the hospital in the first place.. . Ruvik appeared at the start and stabbed Seb, but Ruvik is dead, only his brain was being used via the STEM, but if Ruviks mind was put into Leslie, and removed from the whole STEM, maybe what happens after is just in Sebasian's head, the only body that was removed was Leslie/ Rubin.. which would make sense if they had ALL been kidnapped by Kidman and the nurse from the locked ward, put into the STEM days before... then were put through this to try and stop Ruvik entering Leslie, a test gone wrong.
Ruvik takes Leslie over at the end, but I think thats when he's wakes up.. but Seb is left behind facing his own demons, but then wakes up after thinking he's killed Ruvik, his own taste to do before he can wake himself.

Damn my heads hurting thinking this through lol.. so basically

Kid kidnaps, Seb, Joseph, Connelly / Nurse kidnaps Leslie,/ the people take care of Ruviks brain
This happens days before

They then are all put into the program and made to think they are on a normalish job

Sh*t hits the fan and the test goes wrong as Ruvik's mind takes over, Leslie a kind of magnet to it, making things worse as Ruvik connects

Ruvik takes over Leslies mind and body, wakes up

Sebastian is now in control of the world as Kidman is disconnected, dealing with Leslie /Rubin

Seb kills what he thinks is Ruvik, but is just a mash up of ungodly things he's seens during his time in the STEM
Destroys imaginary Brain, WAKES

I think the PEOPLE in suits could have taken over the Hospital, killing the staff etc, or had people doing it, over even Rubin/Leslie could have during the time the others were in the STEM.. (thinking about the bodies)

I really hope that makes some sense lol
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby gmc1992 » Nov 05, 2014 9:40 pm

it does :) I hope the dlc expands on the mysteries
gmc1992

Return to Characters