Mobius Leader [NP]

(Character bios and analysis)

Re: Mobius Leader [NP]

Postby Lazarus753 » Apr 10, 2015 3:08 pm

I'll be honest, I don't know anything when it comes to this sort of thing, but would it be possible to go into the game files and somehow unobscure his face?
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Postby Jocifer666 » Apr 12, 2015 11:23 am

Lazarus753 wrote:I'll be honest, I don't know anything when it comes to this sort of thing, but would it be possible to go into the game files and somehow unobscure his face?

I'm pretty sure it would be! How to do it is beyond me, but it's definitely possible I'd say- just from going off film editing and stuff.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby gmc1992 » Apr 21, 2015 3:16 pm

big spoilers read if you dare

just finished the consequence and it was awsome, the mobius leader was never in STEM, what we saw was a representation of julis fear of failing mobius, also according to the letter the leader entered stem once to get some power and ruvik left some sort of mark on him like he did to kid,though still nothing about mobius was revealed other than they want help humanity with stem
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Postby StandWithUs » Apr 21, 2015 4:00 pm

gmc1992 wrote:big spoilers read if you dare

just finished the consequence and it was awsome, the mobius leader was never in STEM, what we saw was a representation of julis fear of failing mobius, also according to the letter the leader entered stem once to get some power and ruvik left some sort of mark on him like he did to kid,though still nothing about mobius was revealed other than they want help humanity with stem

Honestly, I don't know if this man is the leader of all of Mobius. With as vast an organization Mobius supposedly is, I could imagine that maybe he is head of that branch and Kidman's Superior, but not all of it.

The Consequence Thoughts:

1. We learn that this man went into STEM himself. As per Ruvik, anyone who enters will leave with a piece of Ruvik. A seed.
2. We know that everyone who's ever been in STEM leaves their own permanent contribution to the world.
3. The infusion. Is this apparition merely a result of it? Some kind of fail-safe system to ensure Kidman follows her mission? It seems like it is working independently of Ruvik.
StandWithUs

Postby gmc1992 » Apr 25, 2015 6:15 pm

from the consequence model viewer.

"a warped image of kidmans superior. despite kidmans conviction that he is only an apparition, he repeatedly insists he is real. but how could he truly know kidmans deepest thoughts and fears? can anything one hears and sees inside stem really be trusted"
gmc1992

Postby gmc1992 » Apr 25, 2015 6:26 pm

gmc1992

Previous

Return to Characters