Julie "Kid" Kidman

(Character bios and analysis)

Re: Julie "Kid" Kidman

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Nov 17, 2014 11:25 am

Not sure this has been said before but while I was trying to doze off last night I had a theory. I think I know why Kidman's sort of working with these *people* Well from her bio, she has no history, for some unknown reason. While she is in the STEM this means that none of her, sort of inner demons come out, why she doesn't turn into a haunted, where as Seb and Joseph start to loose control of themselves, hint when Kid says to Seb after he turns for a few moments "you're tainted" This makes her handy for the people using the STEM now, Kid can just go in and out, without worry of her being changed or adding to the chaos, thats why she's the one thats meant to be getting Leslie, not Joseph or Sebastian, they are just pawns to make the STEM run and to push things along
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Re: Julie "Kid" Kidman

Postby Jocifer666 » Dec 08, 2014 12:05 pm

I enjoyed all of the characters in the game, especially Ruvik, but I think Juli is the most interesting. I'm stoked to play as her in the coming months, via DLC. It'll be interesting to see what pieces of the puzzle she'll give us in her campaign.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Previous

Return to Characters