Laura (Creature)

(Enemy bios, analysis and strategies)

Re: Re-Bone Laura

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 14, 2014 5:42 am

This is the monster I am most scared to face, I hope I can run away as it has been said bullets alone will not save us. The monster I fear the most is the monster we cannot kill with our weapons I think this is one of them. :|
BradAKARob

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
XBL: FixedCandy

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 15, 2014 11:39 am

Timing is everything with her
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Spoiler This is how I killed Re-Bone Laura.

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 16, 2014 11:20 am

WARNING unless you have cleared chapter 4 of The Evil Within please do not read anymore, as it could ruin your gameplay experience.

I killed the 4 legged monster this mourning on survival mode, which is the hardest difficulty allowed via first playthrough. This is what it took to bring Re-Bone Laura down...

2x Incendiary Bolt
2x Explosive Bolt
1x Harpoon Bolt
1x Poison Bolt
7x Shots Double-Barreled Shotgun (+50% Damage over the regular shotgun with base stats aquired by DLC)
4x Shots Shotgun (Base not upgraded)
10x Handgun Shot's (Base not upgraded)
3x Hand Grenades (Spelling Error?)
and a huge kitchen sink, LoL.

She killed me pretty quickly the first time. The second time she killed me I realized it did not matter if I was at full health (which I was) if she gets ahold of you, your dead no matter your health. I was seriously just going to run as the maker of this game advised on a interview I seen but... I noticed on the loading screen the second time I died that it said she was very, very hard to kill but could die eventually. So I was yelling at the T.V. in anger and I figured she killed me twice she is going to die I did not care what I had to do!

What I suggest is I did upgrade my character's sprint one time, this is not needed but will help you make things a bit easier. So as soon as you see her hit her with the most powerful items you have. Hit her with a Incendiary Bolt, and run. Then hit her with another Incendiary Bolt and run... Next throw a grenade run... you get the idea. If you stop for more then 2sec to 3sec's expect to die. This fight does take a while but if you are able to kill her it is so, so worth it. Shooting on the move will also help, and reloading on the move is a must do not stop moving! Last and the most epic is your reward for killing her 8,000 Green Gel for the win!

If you u guy's are wondering how I had all those item's to kill her with I will tell you. Look everywhere I have OCD in real life so I spent over 2 hours in every chapter making sure I missed nothing. Also disarm all traps yes if your not fast enough you will die but I think it's a big reward big risk kinda thing. I was able to disarm all the traps so I could make lots of bolt's.

I am sure there are other ways of killing this monster but if so I do not know any of them. Please let me know if you ran or decided to kill her and what your experience was like in doing so.

I will play more of this awsome game later on today. I am going very slow through The Evil Within enjoying what I think is the gem of The Evil Within which is the story. I know most of you are playing it for the horror part, I enjoy story first horror second.
BradAKARob

Re: Spoiler This is how I killed Re-Bone Laura.

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 16, 2014 1:38 pm

I killed her in under a 3 mins once she spawned. All I did was burn every body, apart from the middle one. As soon as she started spawning from it, I burnt the body, leaving her with no spawning bodies.. I then made her follow me into a furnace pit, Pulled the leaver and it was done in moments :D
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Postby BradAKARob » Oct 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Well I sure missed this fancy furnace pit. This officially makes you furn-ACE. : )
BradAKARob

Re: Laura (Creature)

Postby gmc1992 » Nov 05, 2014 2:33 pm

I felt bad for laura, I hope ruvik gave those pricks what they deserved
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Re: Laura (Creature)

Postby gmc1992 » Sep 01, 2017 3:22 pm

gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4