Sadist

(Enemy bios, analysis and strategies)

Sadist

Postby Rikitatsu » Aug 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Sadist
Height: 7'3" (222cm)
Weight: 309 Ibs. (140kg)

"A creature born from the mind of a murderer merged with Ruvik's madness. He has lost himself to rage, becoming murderousness personified."

Rikitatsu

Re: Chainsaw Butcher [NP]

Postby Kyosuke_Sanada » Oct 01, 2013 9:20 pm

I can really picture this creature being Sebastian's main antagonist similar to the Pyramid Head's relation to James Sunderland. I always love games that insert a recurring baddie (who isn't the final boss) bring you down a peg when things are looking great for the hero.
Kyosuke_Sanada
Hentaiologist

Favorite Title: Dino Crisis
PSN: Sanada_Kyosuke
Steam: Sanada_Kyosuke

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Kyosuke_Sanada wrote:I can really picture this creature being Sebastian's main antagonist similar to the Pyramid Head's relation to James Sunderland. I always love games that insert a recurring baddie (who isn't the final boss) bring you down a peg when things are looking great for the hero.

Sebastian's Main Antagonist would most likely be Boxman, considering he is all over the Key Art, Posters, Marketing Material, and the first teaser. (Or maybe it's Ruvick/Ghost Guy from the prologue)

Chainsaw Guy seems like an early game boss, like the village chief in RE4. I don't think he will be much of a threat once Sebastian gets firearms, he seems very slow, while Sebastian is very agile.
Rikitatsu

Postby ghostcall » Oct 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Didn't they say that Chainsaw Butcher is TEW nemesis like enemy and will stalk Sebastian thought entire game.

and boxhead is mid boss
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 03, 2013 6:02 pm

ghostcall wrote:Didn't they say that Chainsaw Butcher is TEW nemesis like enemy and will stalk Sebastian thought entire game.

and boxhead is mid boss

They never talked about that. It's all fan speculation on who is going to be this game's Nemesis.
All we know is that you will face Chainsaw Guy again at somepoint, the first encounter ended with Sebastian eluding him, and Bethesda confirmed you will face him again.

Boxman seems like an extremely important character/monster, almost like the poster boy for the game...I very much doubt he is a mid boss.
Rikitatsu

Postby ghostcall » Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:
ghostcall wrote:Didn't they say that Chainsaw Butcher is TEW nemesis like enemy and will stalk Sebastian thought entire game.

and boxhead is mid boss

They never talked about that. It's all fan speculation on who is going to be this game's Nemesis.
All we know is that you will face Chainsaw Guy again at somepoint, the first encounter ended with Sebastian eluding him, and Bethesda confirmed you will face him again.

Boxman seems like an extremely important character/monster, almost like the poster boy for the game...I very much doubt he is a mid boss.

Never mind i have mistaken it chainsaw is mid boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihd2RJW1WLI
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
ghostcall

Postby Rikitatsu » Jan 19, 2014 1:05 am

There may be more than one Chainsaw Guy in the game, at least that's what I understood from the Google translation of this quote:

――あのチェーンソー男は倒せるのか?

木村氏:倒せる。あのシーンは武器を持っていないので倒せないが、別のシーンの武器があるところで倒すことができる。ただ、奴は1人ではなく複数いる。汎用というほど“安い”敵ではないが、複数いるとだけお話しできる。

Google Translation:
- Do you beat the guy that chainsaw?

Kimura: I can beat. Can not beat that scene do not have a weapon, but it is possible to defeat where there are weapons of another scene. However, there are multiple rather than a single person guy. Enough to say general purpose is not the enemy "cheap", but you can talk as much and is more than one.

I do not mind this, if true. (Just as long as different chainsaw guys have different models and not just clones of each other)

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/in ... 01199.html
Rikitatsu

Postby ghostcall » Jan 19, 2014 3:43 am

Can Yama Translate the interview I don't trust google.
ghostcall

Postby Nemesis85 » Jan 20, 2014 1:02 am

his is a wild guess, but, Maybe each time we kill the Chainsaw guy, it will undergo metamorphosis (like Nemesis, when we knocked him down, next time when he re-appears, he was changed, bigger and stronger).
Nemesis85

Postby ghostcall » Jan 20, 2014 3:28 am

The locker concept art has zombie with a chainsaw.
ghostcall

Next

Return to Enemies