Mannequin Man [NP]

Postby gmc1992 » May 05, 2014 1:57 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32875 ... el-3287566

this masked man seems to be the creator of the mannequins
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Re: mannequin man

Postby Dusk Golem » May 05, 2014 10:03 pm

I just said this in the Prequel Comic topic, but I think the man may be sexually assaulting the mannequins, and is probably a mental patient there with a loose grip of reality. The business suit makes it seem like he wants to be 'the man' here, and the mannequin closest to him we can clearly see scratch marks on its breasts, thighs, and hands, but hardly anywhere else.
Dusk Golem

Re: Mannequin Man [NP]

Postby Jocifer666 » Jul 01, 2014 1:26 pm

This is gonna sound weird, but if you look closely at the Mannequin Man's hands, they're plastic. He has the same hands as a mannequin.

I actually had a weird dream about this the last night. It was about a boss fight with The Mannequin Man, and the whole fight was a Lovecraft and Junji Ito mannequin rendering of RE 3.5's Hookman. Sebastian and Mannequin Man talked, before Seb capped MM in the head. Sebastian kept shooting at the MM's weak spots around the head, until the fake head starting hanging from the neck in a very Thing like manner. Eventually Sebastian shot off MM's fake arms and tentacles emerged. Then the mannequin part walls started collapsing, in a very Star Wars manner, and the mannequin pieces themselves started coming alive. Sebastian escaped the walls narrowly. Then he defeated the leftover mannequin pieces by setting them afire- he had a pepper spray flamethrower, in the dream. The boss ended with MM and the mannequin pieces mutating into that mythical squid we heard so much about- except it was a mannequin based body horror entity- and the thing crashed through the ceiling and left the area. It allegedly then became the main antagonist of the game, from that point on.

The mannequin man kept whispering strange monologues throughout the battle too. Things like " You are not real. None of us are. We are only dreams. Dreams of a mannequin."

It was a very odd and vivid dream, it would be funny any of it proves prophetic in some way.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Is it just me, or does the Mannequin Man look an AWFUL LOT like pre undead Ruvick- as seen in Part 3 of Pewdiepie's gameplay?

Maybe it's Ruvick's first attempt at creating a new body for himself?
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby LeonEvil666 » Aug 25, 2014 11:07 am

I think that Manequinn Man will be a pretty cool guy to fight against in the game. We haven't heard much about him, we haven't seen much of him either..
LeonEvil666

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: LeonEvil666

Postby ghostcall » Aug 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Does Anyone See that he's inspired by Michael Myers Halloween?

:D

ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby Dusk Golem » Sep 01, 2014 6:12 am

I'm almost 100% sure this man is somebody who was semi-featured in the PAX Demo. I don't know his name, but in the demo...

There's a subplot of a man with a bandaged face who is off his rocker. He was sent off to the mental hospital by his parents, who he murdered after escaping the institute, accusing them that they thought it was funny, his misery, and they never gave a damn about him or visited him after lockin away 'their little problem.' He has a distinctive laugh and smeared his parents blood on his face casket to make it look like a huge smile. You can hear his laugh before you meet the enemies with the clown-like masks in the manor. While I don't have proof, I think this is him, the Mannequin Man, due to the masks, and one of the loading screens features masks and mannequins. Also a loading screen shows baby mannequin dolls that looked creepy, so that's fun.
Dusk Golem

Postby Jocifer666 » Sep 01, 2014 6:41 am

That's Fascinating. Where was that sub plot mentioned, just curious? Was it talked about in articles you had to pick up or something like that? And I hate to ask this, but it was obviously different than Ruvik's backstory? Wanted to make sure heh heh. It sounds very intriguing, regardless.
Jocifer666

Postby Dusk Golem » Sep 01, 2014 7:01 am

Jocifer666 wrote:That's Fascinating. Where was that sub plot mentioned, just curious? Was it talked about in articles you had to pick up or something like that? It sounds very intriguing.

In the mansion you see flashbacks I characters, at first I thought they were all about Ruvik, but I realized there flashbacks of two different characters. One is an older man, and he has bandages wrapped over his face. He appears after the upstairs brain puzzle wielding a bloody knife in front of two corpses. I know he appeared before this as well but I can't get my brain to trigger the memory. I remember because I one scene his bandages are fine and in another their smeared with blood to form a smile on his face. I might give the demo one more whirl tomorrow to recall the specifics maybe as last day of PAX.

The notes I don't know who they're from, but one I'm about to post in the Laura topic.
Dusk Golem

Postby Yulia » Sep 01, 2014 7:36 am

Dusk Golem wrote:
Jocifer666 wrote:That's Fascinating. Where was that sub plot mentioned, just curious? Was it talked about in articles you had to pick up or something like that? It sounds very intriguing.

In the mansion you see flashbacks I characters, at first I thought they were all about Ruvik, but I realized there flashbacks of two different characters. One is an older man, and he has bandages wrapped over his face. He appears after the upstairs brain puzzle wielding a bloody knife in front of two corpses. I know he appeared before this as well but I can't get my brain to trigger the memory. I remember because I one scene his bandages are fine and in another their smeared with blood to form a smile on his face. I might give the demo one more whirl tomorrow to recall the specifics maybe as last day of PAX.

The notes I don't know who they're from, but one I'm about to post in the Laura topic.

I guess it was Ruvik. Voice was the same and parts of his face that were covered with bandages were the same parts where Ruvik has his scars (I hope you can understand me, English isn't my native language))
Yulia

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Next

Return to Enemies