Shigyo

(Enemy bios, analysis and strategies)

Re: Shigyo

Postby Tomie » Aug 07, 2014 1:45 pm

You know, now that you mention it, that Google Translation mentioned something about "pale skin," but I thought it was just adding words. I don't think that too far off though. Very interesting stuff Jocifer666! I wonder what it's whole body looks like. . .
"Would you kindly..." - Atlas
Tomie
I ??? Junji Ito

Favorite Title: RE / Silent Hill
PSN: I_Heart_Wesker

Postby Tomie » Aug 07, 2014 1:51 pm

This is what Shigyo looks like when the paint is inverted. Still trying to make sense of this creature.
Attachments
shigyo.jpg
shigyo.jpg (41.5 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
"Would you kindly..." - Atlas
Tomie
I ??? Junji Ito

Favorite Title: RE / Silent Hill
PSN: I_Heart_Wesker

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Tomie wrote:You know, now that you mention it, that Google Translation mentioned something about "pale skin," but I thought it was just adding words. I don't think that too far off though. Very interesting stuff Jocifer666! I wonder what it's whole body looks like. . .

As do I! I can't wait until we get a better look at him.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:SPOILER WARNING

Okay, my friend just translated this bad boy. What he said is interesting. The monster IS a jellyfish, does have blue white skin, IS Sebastian's true nemesis in the game, and he has the ability to absorb or draw water from it's skin.

Weird right? It sounds like he indeed is that rumored creature from Timur's post.

Sebastian's true nemesis? All along I thought it was Ruvik. Unless this Shigyo is the GOD of the other realm then it make sense for my Korean friend's findings

1)Sebastian though no powers holds the key in unlocking the secret
2) Ruvik and Jimenez wants to mature something inside Sebastian's mind

This monster probably the one after Sebastian that's why it stated as his nemesis. I kinda wonder is that also one of the main reason why Ruvik is stalking Seb?
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Perhaps! I do very much like that idea- if they indeed go that route. Sounds very Lovecraftian.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:Perhaps! I do very much like that idea- if they indeed go that route. Sounds very Lovecraftian.

Indeed! Just how many are stalking Sebastian? Let see for now we know is Ruvik, Laura, Keeper, Sadist and Shigyo...fog man and the spectral shown in the PAX trailer? :?
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 07, 2014 10:13 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if ShiGyo isn't seen until very very very late in the game, like the last chapter. But yes, The Keeper, Ruvick, and Rebone Laura are all confirmed to stalk Sebastian at numerous points in the game. The sadist/ butcher is as well, but I can't imagine he'd play more than a mini boss that you only see about 3 times throughout the game.

The rumored Fog Man may only be a tool of Ruvick's, as you can see him using those creatures to spawn enemies in Chapter 4. I wouldn't also be surprised if he uses them to infect Sebastian early on, if that indeed what happens, as many rumors are suggesting. Your friend and Timur's included.

I will also add, this information does definitely seem to be the missing link from your friend's information. Interesting, jah?
Jocifer666

Postby ghostcall » Aug 10, 2014 12:05 pm

sounds like Shigyo is the Final Boss of the game.

and Ruvick is going to be like Albert Wesker Being secondly Villain like in RE1/REmake.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby deformity » Sep 14, 2014 4:58 am

I'd like so much to see something so "lovecraftian" as final boss of the game, I think it will suit a lot the atmosphere of the story
deformity

Postby carnidge4 » Oct 12, 2014 10:23 pm

hello can you please make page look like this thank you:
Title: Shigyo
shigo.png
shigo.png (168.94 KiB) Viewed 1006 times

Shigyo
Height: 20'4" (6.2m)
Weight: 1.4 tons

an aquatic monster born when a subject drowned during testing and their consciousness became lost within Ruvik's mental world. It dwells in the murky depths and attempts to pull under anyone who draws near.

Special thanks to gmc1992 for providing images
Other user's please do same format for boss and enemies pages for i did not make them therefore i cant do my self thank you here is images http://imgur.com/a/GHG1D
carnidge4

Favorite Title: evil within

Previous

Return to Enemies