Baby Haunted

(Enemy bios, analysis and strategies)

Baby Haunted

Postby Dusk Golem » Oct 07, 2014 12:24 am

They were shown briefly in a previous picture but are seen for a couple seconds in the newest trailer. Maybe not literally babies, but they're miniscule child-like Haunted that crawl around the ground.

Dusk Golem

Re: Baby Haunted

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 07, 2014 12:43 am

Wow man, that's a great find! Took me until now to realize what they are, that's awesome- yet disturbing as hell!
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby Dusk Golem » Oct 07, 2014 2:30 am

Jocifer666 wrote:Wow man, that's a great find! Took me until now to realize what they are, that's awesome- yet disturbing as hell!

I had spotted them earlier in one of the Adam Sessler interview videos, but it was too brief and you didn't see them in motion so I wasn't quite sure what they were outside of small enemies in a dark location, but this clip showed them a lot more clearly to confirm they were baby-like. Their existence is a bit disturbing, and I will admit to being curious why both times I've seen them they've been in the cave location.

Their existence also raises a lot of questions, but hey, a week left.
Dusk Golem

Postby TheKillingJoke » Oct 07, 2014 3:57 am

They keep surprising us with new enemy creations. This one is beyond fucked up though lol
TheKillingJoke

Favorite Title: REmake

Return to Enemies