Light Creature

(Enemy bios, analysis and strategies)

Light Creature

Postby Lazarus753 » Feb 18, 2015 11:23 pm

The art book shows a several concept art drawings of a creature called the Light Woman, as well as of a creature called the Light Man. The Light Woman is on page 089, and contains no write up. The drawings are interesting, but all basically consist of different variations of a morbid woman with a circular light for a head (reminiscent of the search light from the lighthouse you can see in game).

A few pages later we have a page devoted to the Light Man, who we can see has a very similar light apparatus attached to its head. The backside of the light actually looks like the way the reverse bear trap does in Saw. Anyways, there's pictures of him in get ups very similar to the first underwater scuba suits, as well as some where there's a lot of chains dragging behind him. A similar picture on another page shows that the chains have hooks attached to them. Another shot depicts him in a wheelchair, with long limbs. All of this can be seen on page 097.

The writeup is as follows:

We were brainstorming an enemy called Light Man, similar to the Keeper. This type of enemy was to be linked with the lighthouse of the hospital, but that idea was never used. – Ikumi Nakamura

If someone could upload scans, that would be awesome.
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Re: Light Creature

Postby Jocifer666 » Feb 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Agreed, this does sound rather interesting- so scans would definitely be appreciated. I always like seeing unused concepts resurface in later games or movies etc. This is no exception ;).
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby gmc1992 » Apr 25, 2015 6:02 pm

from the consequence model viewer description

"Shade is tall, flexible and suggestive. another of ruviks pawns, she is a physical manifestation of his search for a new body. Like kidman she searches for leslie and her light has the ability to reveal memories and locations buried within the minds of people connected to stem"
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Postby perrydave » Sep 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:Agreed, this does sound rather interesting- so scans would definitely be appreciated. I always like seeing unused concepts resurface in later games or movies etc. This is no exception ;).

Yeah I agree with your idea. I myself am so excited upon hearing this particular games, being addicted with online games.

Favorite Title: walking dead

Return to Enemies