Laura (Creature)

(Enemy bios, analysis and strategies)

Re: Re-Bone Laura

Postby TheCollector » Sep 18, 2014 1:23 am

Ok, so I could be wrong on this, but I was messing around with the Laura render that was posted today, and, once again, I could be wrong, but I think I found definitive proof that Laura is Ruvik's sister from the portrait.

Now, I circled what I view as the proof, now those red spots could be some kind of deformity and that's her muscle showing, but if you ask me I think all of that are the remaining tatters of the red dress she wears in the family portrait.
TheCollector

Postby TheCollector » Sep 18, 2014 1:57 am

Hey, quick question, where does this boards tos fall on nudity? Cause there's like one piece of Laura fan art in existence, but it is completely stunning, if a bit inaccurate and I'd like to share it on here but it kinda has a nipple showing, two really but the others blurred beyond recognition so.
TheCollector

Postby Jocifer666 » Sep 18, 2014 2:36 am

That's a killer find man! The chapter 9 demo confirms they are brother and sister, but that's still a cool find. Nice confirmation.

Most of us are over 18, so I'd imagine it's fine. It is an M game after all ^^.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby TheCollector » Sep 18, 2014 2:52 am

Thanks. Y'know, plus it's confirmation Laura isn't completely nude, lol.

And yeah, I figured, but y'know, had to make sure, don't want to go getting a warning. Here's the art.

TheCollector

Postby Jocifer666 » Sep 18, 2014 6:46 pm

That's awesome! Very Shiva the Destroyer- I approve.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby Boxman_red » Oct 07, 2014 3:40 pm

SPOILERS
https://38.media.tumblr.com/84c74d924a31dcd4e12fb37e61bea90b/tumblr_nd37q7HjBE1ss50oqo8_1280.gif luara arms cut off by the floor ,this from the last trailer :shock:
Boxman_red

Favorite Title: Bioshock

Postby gmc1992 » Oct 10, 2014 2:45 pm

the description says rebone laura was born from the memory of lauras death caused by

the local villagers
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Postby TheCollector » Oct 11, 2014 2:38 am

Don't know if anyone's thought this, but in the latest trailer, the World Within, at the end Laura pulls Sebestian into the blood pool she comes out of, and then we hear a womans voice saying, What do you fear child. Could this be Laura? I mean, what we've seen so far she mostly seems to be a mindless monster controlled by Ruvik. But could she be more?

Personally I'd love that, the line came off so menacing, if Laura is that intelligent and evil as well, well, I'd be in love, lol.

Also of notice, in one scene you see Laura's feet, and she's definitely wearing shoes.
TheCollector

Postby Seraphiel » Oct 12, 2014 10:59 am

TheCollector wrote:Don't know if anyone's thought this, but in the latest trailer, the World Within, at the end Laura pulls Sebestian into the blood pool she comes out of, and then we hear a womans voice saying, What do you fear child. Could this be Laura? I mean, what we've seen so far she mostly seems to be a mindless monster controlled by Ruvik. But could she be more?

Personally I'd love that, the line came off so menacing, if Laura is that intelligent and evil as well, well, I'd be in love, lol.

Also of notice, in one scene you see Laura's feet, and she's definitely wearing shoes.

No that's kid Ruvik
saying what do you fear little one to a pigs head while he is skinning it, you can see it in most demos of chapter 9
Seraphiel

Favorite Title: RE4

Postby carnidge4 » Oct 12, 2014 9:38 pm

hello can you please make page look like this thank you:
Title: Laura (creature)
laura.png
laura.png (187.94 KiB) Viewed 1741 times

Laura (creature)
Height: 10'2" (3.1m)
Weight: 485 Ibs. (220kg)

A creature born from the memory of Laura's tragic death and Ruvik's own vengefulness. the thing is nearly immune to bullets but reacts violently to open flame.

Special thanks to gmc1992 for providing images
Other user's please do same format for boss and enemies pages for i did not make them therefore i cant do my self thank you here is images http://imgur.com/a/GHG1D
carnidge4

Favorite Title: evil within

PreviousNext

Return to Enemies