Laura (Creature)

(Enemy bios, analysis and strategies)

Re: Re-Bone Laura

Postby Jocifer666 » Jul 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Rebone Laura is totally the girl in the painting. This creepy note from Pewdipie's demo confirms it.

I wonder what happened to her?

If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby ghostcall » Jul 23, 2014 6:13 pm

we already know that.

From leaked family picture the girl has the same hair as Laura.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby Jocifer666 » Jul 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Nice to have confirmation though, after speculating as such ;).
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby DampRevil » Aug 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Here's a new picture of Laura with a description! If anybody can translate the text, that would be a great help!

DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby Tomie » Aug 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Google Translate says that Re-Born Laura looks like she has serious burn all over her body, has long black hair but also looks like a female with sharp claws. She has multiple arms and unusually long legs.

Lol, thanks Google. I couldn't tell . . . .
"Would you kindly..." - Atlas
Tomie
I ??? Junji Ito

Favorite Title: RE / Silent Hill
PSN: I_Heart_Wesker

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 04, 2014 7:17 pm

You know, I never thought of those red spots as burns, until you mentioned it, as funny as that sounds. Ruvick has the same thing. I was actually thinking of a theory that Ruvick is looking for a new body for both him and Laura to dwell in- and he was going to use Sebastian as his, and Kid's for Laura's. If that theory becomes prophetic, that doesn't bode well for dear Joseph :P.
Jocifer666

Postby Tomie » Aug 04, 2014 7:24 pm

I have never head that theory, but that's something! I love it! This game has so many interesting aspects to look at that can be interpreted in so many ways. If it turns out to be true, well then I'll feel really sad for Joseph. He had no chance at all.....

I did have a theory myself about Laura. Seeing how the Mannequin Man has a thing against women as seen with his female mannequins . . . I wonder is Laura was attacked by this man in a sexually, abusive way. I read an article once that in Korean horror movies, when you see a female ghost with long hair that covers their face, they are called "Kwaidens" because they died as virgins. Virgins cannot tie their hair up so it hangs loose instead. When you loose your virginity, then you can tie your hair up. Again, that's Korean belief, but I'm not sure if its like that in other Asian cultures. Her multiple arms might symbolize a person who is being held down by others. And she's naked. Maybe she's a vengeful spirit. That's my theory, but I just wanted to share that with you all. I know I might be reading into this way too much, but look at Silent Hill. Those monsters have a lot of symbolism as to their nature.

Other forums have nothing going on like this one. I love it here.
"Would you kindly..." - Atlas
Tomie
I ??? Junji Ito

Favorite Title: RE / Silent Hill
PSN: I_Heart_Wesker

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 04, 2014 8:11 pm

You know, that type of Kwaidan spirit does exist all throughout ghost stories of the Far East. Mikami mentioned that he was inspired by said entities, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was lost rather violently and tragically. A post from Pewdiepie's footage above hints that Ruvick has an unhealthy relationship with dearly departed Laura. Now, we just have to figure out how she died. A picture of her from the valentines day announcement revealed that Laura had braces, which fuels the fact that she died really young. Both of these images are in this thread somewhere.

I like your Mannequin Man theory too. Remember the footage of Joseph getting the axe, or about to? I actually had a theory that he does get beheaded! And then Ruvick inserts that mannequin head into Joseph's bloody stump, which corrupts his body and turns him evil. It would be a great shock moment: Seb kills the mannequin man and then realizes it's Joseph.
Jocifer666

Postby Terra2500 » Aug 04, 2014 9:41 pm

I guessed this scene is probably a scene telling/hinting us how Laura died. From Ruvik's diary, he seems to have some undying love for his elder sister... a twisted one maybe that Ruvik ended up killing her so he can keep her forever like how Chief Irons killed the Mayor's daughter
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (64.38 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby Jocifer666 » Aug 04, 2014 9:46 pm

I hope that's true, that's awesome! Quite sickening too. Whatever happened, we know that Ruvick's parents blamed him and locked him up for it. Why not have him kill her to preserve her in a way?
Jocifer666

PreviousNext

Return to Enemies