Greetings!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Greetings!

Postby mohdfikree » Nov 04, 2012 11:06 am

Hi!

My name's Mohammad Ahmed Fikree, a filmmaker, professional 2D digital animator, graphic designer and music composer from Dubai, United Arab Emirates! Well, I am not just a filmmaker, but I love video games so much, especially survival horror genre.

How do I know about Project Zwei?
I am a huge Shinji Mikami fan, I've been following any news that has Mikami-san on. When I first played Disney's Goof Troop and Aladdin for the Super Nintendo in the 90s as a kid, I LOVED these two games the most. I actually had no idea that Shinji Mikami was involved with these games until I after the first look at the 'fog-version' of Resident Evil 4, when I checked out his history on what games was he involved.

I was sad when Mikami-san left Capcom after Resident Evil 4. To be honest, as a Resident Evil fan, at least the current RE teams are trying their best to continue the game without him. RE: Revelations did a good job, but RE6 wasn't great at all. It is really hard to imagine what RE5 and RE6 will be like if Mikami-san is still the director of the Resident Evil franchise.

Vanquish was an excellent action game. I did enjoy playing the game. As for Shadow of the Damned, to be honest, wasn't great, but I did enjoy the dialogues in the game.

Project Zwei is a survival horror game I really can't wait! I even can't wait for its first look. I actually am expecting to have the game as scary as how the old version of Resident Evil 4 was.

Anyway, I wish you all the best, Shinji Mikami-san, and your staff, too!
mohdfikree

Favorite Title: The Last Of Us
PSN: Emiratendo
XBL: I HATE MICROSOFT
Wii U: MohdFikree
Steam: Emiratendo

Re: Greetings!

Postby Yama » Nov 04, 2012 11:59 am

Welcome aboard. How did you find this site by the way? Just released yesterday.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Re: Greetings!

Postby mohdfikree » Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Yama wrote:Welcome aboard. How did you find this site by the way? Just released yesterday.

Magic.
Nah, just got lucky finding this forum.
mohdfikree

Favorite Title: The Last Of Us
PSN: Emiratendo
XBL: I HATE MICROSOFT
Wii U: MohdFikree
Steam: Emiratendo

Return to Off Topic