Hello People!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Hello People!

Postby Zwei » Nov 04, 2012 9:12 pm

I have the best name :lol:
This game is going to rock, as will these forums!
Zwei

Re: Hello People!

Postby Yama » Nov 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Down the line I can see that name coming up as taken for many many people, haha. Nice snag and welcome to the forum.

On the topic of the name Zwei, it has been confirmed to be a code name. I wonder what the official title will be.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby Zwei » Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Yeah I know it's just a code name but I still got it first lololol
Yeah baby, I'm going to be chillin' in here from now on, screw giant bomb!
Greetings to all you other 20 or so people on this site at the minute lolol
Zwei

Postby Yama » Nov 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Was that one of your main stay forums? I remember when Jeff left GameSpot and worked on it. I was a moderator over there from 2002-2004, but after their horrible merges and firings, I too stepped down and made my own website. I took the Biohazard community with me and created the website Biohaze, you may have heard of it.

Anyhow, glad to have you aboard as one of the early adapters. It should be a fun ride. It's fun being apart of a community with a similar mindset, we're all tired of these mainstream attempts at "survival horror."
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby Ryudo » Nov 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Like at Shenmue Dojo there will be 4000 of the 6000 members with Shenmue in the name. One of the newest members just gave up and named himself Shenmue Dojo. You can just say you are the first to set the trend. Then Strut
Ryudo

Postby Zwei » Nov 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Yama wrote:Was that one of your main stay forums? I remember when Jeff left GameSpot and worked on it. I was a moderator over there from 2002-2004, but after their horrible merges and firings, I too stepped down and made my own website. I took the Biohazard community with me and created the website Biohaze, you may have heard of it.

Anyhow, glad to have you aboard as one of the early adapters. It should be a fun ride. It's fun being apart of a community with a similar mindset, we're all tired of these mainstream attempts at "survival horror."

Nah I don't really use it that much any more, I am aware of biohaze too! But never joined it as imo resident evil went to shit after Mikami left it, but hey that's why I joined this forum lololol!
And yes I agree I haven't played a decent survival horror in nearly a decade, so my expectations for this game are through the roof, probably not a good thing, but hey it is Mikami :lol:
Zwei

Return to Off Topic