Your game, Your name, Your story.

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Your game, Your name, Your story.

Postby Nemesis85 » May 06, 2013 12:51 am

Hello guys.
I believe we have all played and appreciated great games in various genres. Almost all of the successful games have a great plot and interesting characters. My question is quite simple. If you were in a position to make your own game, with the story you like and the characters you luv to have, what would you:
1-title of your game?
2- story of your game:
3:the name of your character(s)
4-what genre:

I will post my own answers later.
Cheers.
Nemesis85

Re: Your game, Your name, Your story.

Postby Cyberote » May 09, 2013 9:14 pm

I haven't really put a WHOLE lot of thought into this, but I was thinking of a way to fix the whole survival horror co-op fiasco.

What I would do is have 3 main characters searching for supplies in a quarantined city during a zombie outbreak. Something happens and one gets separated from the other two. If you chose the single-player story, then you'd play as the character who got separated, and if you're playing co-op, you play as one of the other two.

Throughout the story, there would be intervals where they all meet back up, shit hits the fan again, and they get separated once more. But each time this happens, a different character get separated, so throughout the single-player game, you eventually play as all 3 characters. Something like that.

I have several ideas for games. I'll probably post more later :P
Cyberote

Postby Nemesis85 » May 10, 2013 1:10 am

I like the concept, but yo forgot to say what would you name your game?
I am working on my plot, I will post it here when I am done. I like the genre to be primarily Survivor-Horror, and spice it up with some drama. adding some short comic scenes or dialogues can help The horror moments stand out better.
Nemesis85

Postby Cyberote » May 10, 2013 6:22 pm

I'm not the best at coming up with names for things. I'm pretty horrible at it lol.

Your concept sounds pretty cool. Cant wait to read about it :)

But if I do post another one, I'll be sure to post a title and character names. The one I have in mind, if I were to post it, it'd be a major long read. Main character has a daughter the same age as him? WHAT!? XD
Cyberote

Return to Off Topic