Random Thoughts Thread

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Postby Nemesis85 » Apr 24, 2013 3:31 am

random thoughts, hmmmm, why does Mikami almost always wear a hat?!!!
Nemesis85

Postby PanamaRed » Apr 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Nemesis85 wrote:random thoughts, hmmmm, why does Mikami almost always wear a hat?!!!

Because he thinks that game developers should have their owns style to differentiate from each other or something like that. He said that when he was in capcom his style was the long hair with sunglasses but now his style is wearing different hats.

Btw now that we are talking about Mikami someone should show some love and update his wikipedia page entry. The poor guy doesn´t even have a photo in his wiki lol. Maybe add a couple of pictures and stuff, he deserves better.
PanamaRed

Favorite Title: RE:Outbreak

Postby Nemesis85 » Apr 25, 2013 3:42 am

How about a live chat box in this website, so people that are online can chat?
Nemesis85

Postby IkariKH » Apr 25, 2013 9:16 am

Kyosuke_Sanada wrote:I was going to post this as a separate thread but this one helps me save the time. Has anyone ever heard of Rise Of the Triad which was supposed to be the sequel to Wolfenstein but got pushed back due to the release of Doom. It ended up being released under the radar and ended up a cult classic because of how over the top the action and music was. Now the developers , named Apogee, are making a remake which looks to even surpass the zaniest of it's ancestor with Quake-like gameplay. Just looking at the reload animations for the dual pistols already has me laughing but after watching the Dev diaries I really admire their MO, which is to create a triple AAA experience through fun factor only not through following modern game trends that have been done to death in most shooters.

My friend gave me the rundown of the game about a month ago which is why I play the original to this day and I am happily supporting them in their cause when the remake hits.

Here's a video of both old versions and new so you can compare.
Original:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqAQLHkRs18

Remake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhi-7lj7osI

I used to play this on my PC YEARS ago back when I had an MHX Pentium 1 with Windows 3.1 (which I later upgraded to win 98 SE). Oh those were the days. The amount of crap I did with that awful computer is amazing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 via Tapatalk
"This planet is mine, and now you will die!"
IkariKH

Postby Rikitatsu » Apr 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Nemesis85 wrote:random thoughts, hmmmm, why does Mikami almost always wear a hat?!!!

Slightly relevant :P :
http://tangogameworks.com/others/comic/002
Rikitatsu

Postby Cyberote » Apr 30, 2013 9:40 am

Sour neon gummi worms taste delicious :d
Cyberote

Postby Nemesis85 » May 03, 2013 1:16 am

you know what would be cool? If there was a 3D scanner, and every person could scan his entire body, send the content to a video game, and he/she becomes the protagonist, and then in the option menu, you could change your costume and weapons. Imagine, in The Evil Within, instead of playing as Sebastian, the character could be yourself. hmmmm!!!
Nemesis85

Postby PanamaRed » May 03, 2013 2:00 pm

You guys think Tango Gameworks knows about this website? I think it would be pretty cool.
PanamaRed

Postby Yama » May 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Hideki Kamiya tweeted it a while back, so yeah. It was hilarious confusion but awesome nonetheless, he thought it was official. :lol:
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby PanamaRed » May 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Yama wrote:Hideki Kamiya tweeted it a while back, so yeah. It was hilarious confusion but awesome nonetheless, he thought it was official. :lol:

I wonder what they think about some of the threads we have made lol. It would be cool if in the future we could send them some questions or something.
PanamaRed

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic