A Rather Hilarious Observation: Biohazard II

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

A Rather Hilarious Observation: Biohazard II

Postby Kyosuke_Sanada » May 29, 2013 1:45 am

My roommate just bought Biohazard 2 for the Gamecube in his quest of owning all of the canon games for the system and we made a rather funny observation as we played which I know may be late to the most Biohazard savvy but hilarious none the less.

As the first opening scene rolls as we revisit the cursed city of Raccoon City, My friend gave an inquisitive look on his face then switched input mid game to the Playstation 3. I was surprised of his rather strange action then asked what's up. He stayed silent as he went in his room only to return with his Robocop collection on Blu-Ray. Once again I asked what the hell which finally rewarded me with a response from him saying "DUDE! Look closely when the movie starts." We sat down to watch the first movie until the target practice scene which started to put the pieces together in this strange investigation.

After a few seconds of mulling it over we realized:

re2leon_vidcap1_lg.jpg
re2leon_vidcap1_lg.jpg (7.99 KiB) Viewed 910 times

Classic Leon S Kennedy in the cutscenes looks a younger version of:

robocop_2.jpg
robocop_2.jpg (99.19 KiB) Viewed 910 times

Detroit's Finest, Alex James Murphy (Peter Weller) whose police armour also looks similar to the Racoons Police Department

Also the RPD and the DPD both had the same sidearm:

The Heckler and Koch VP-70

400px-VP70.jpg
400px-VP70.jpg (30.92 KiB) Viewed 910 times

I know I am late to the party for making this conclusion for those who already have years I apologize. That being said, noticing this made my week and made me respect Mikami's love for cult classics once again.XD
Kyosuke_Sanada
Hentaiologist

Favorite Title: Dino Crisis
PSN: Sanada_Kyosuke
Steam: Sanada_Kyosuke

Re: A Rather Hilarious Observation: Biohazard II

Postby Mr. Sean » May 29, 2013 3:22 am

Good catch! Just glad things worked out better for Leon than they did for Murphy.

phpBB [video]
"There'll be time for explanations later. And hopefully, some sex."
Mr. Sean
What A Guy!

Return to Off Topic