E3 Talk

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: E3 Talk

Postby PanamaRed » Jun 12, 2013 12:42 am

MGS5, Destiny, TitanFall, Infamous and the Division were really impressive. Great E3 so far.
PanamaRed

Favorite Title: RE:Outbreak

Postby Nemesis85 » Jun 12, 2013 3:56 am

Any game that starts with "Tom Clancy" has been spectacular so far, including The Division. I hope if comes for PC
Nemesis85

Postby ProgenitorCastle » Jun 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Bayonetta 2 gameplay footage looks FANTABULOUS! Megaman in Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS = Made me throw money at the screen, but nothing happened! That Nintendo Direct re-assured me, and when those new titles along with Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 come out in 2014, I believe the Wii U will make a comeback similar to the 3DS comeback (I've seen both Mario titles at Nintendo World yesterday, and the HD graphics are easlily on par with PS4 graphics)
ProgenitorCastle

Postby Cyberote » Jun 12, 2013 10:39 pm

I don't care about racing games too much, but The Crew looks pretty damn cool. An open-world game where you can drive a car across the US? Sounds pretty damn fun!

Also shooters aren't really my forte', but I'm definitely going to pick up Destiny eventually. That game looks massive, solid and beautiful. I'm glad Bungie finally made the system leap
Cyberote

Postby Rikitatsu » Jun 13, 2013 12:36 am

Yeah, Bungie always made some of the most beautiful Sci-Fi worlds, and they are outdoing themselves with Destiny.

Also, Bayonetta 2 made me want to pick up a Wii U right now, thankfully I held myself together and decided not to... I can't believe they didn't announce a price cut, despite the system doing so badly!
Rikitatsu

Postby Mr. Sean » Jun 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:Also, Bayonetta 2 made me want to pick up a Wii U right now, thankfully I held myself together and decided not to... I can't believe they didn't announce a price cut, despite the system doing so badly!

Dooooo it! The Wii U has some great, great games coming out in the future and a few goodies out now. Maybe wait a bit because it seems like they are getting rid of the basic set and will probably drop the price of the deluxe in the near future. Best Buy and GameStop are recalling their old basic back stock so...
"There'll be time for explanations later. And hopefully, some sex."
Mr. Sean
What A Guy!

Postby Rikitatsu » Jun 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Dunno man, aside from TW101 and Bayonetta 2, none of its games interest me so far... I was hoping E3 would change that when they reveal the next Mario, but it looked a lot like Mario 3D Land which was disappointing for a new iteration of a console Mario game.

It's hard for me to consider the system at this point, especially with that price.
Rikitatsu

Previous

Return to Off Topic