The All-Ecompassing Walking Dead Thread

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

The All-Ecompassing Walking Dead Thread

Postby Agent Wong » Nov 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Since this board by its very nature is about survival horror, lets discuss the best thing going today that so very generously emulates the genre. The Walking Dead, be it the comic, the show, either of the video games or anything else concerning this nameplate that has taken the world by storm.
Agent Wong

Re: The All-Ecompassing Walking Dead Thread

Postby Yama » Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Huge fan. Own the entire comic series and feel it's one of the better horror story arcs of all time, if not the best. The show is a great adaption and the gaming series by Telltale is solid. Definitely a great time to be a TWD fan.

Speaking of which, I think the latest episode was literally one of the best in the television series. Heart felt is an understatement.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby Agent Wong » Nov 05, 2012 8:03 pm

I too am a huge fan, although I will admit that it took the series to get me into buying the comics. I have up to book four thus far of the hard backs. I like that the series is following the comics so closely, yet throwing enough change-ups in there to keep it's own identity. I absolutely love the Telltale offering of their take on the series as well, though it is following the canon of the comics. I wish more games could be had that have the various types of play throughout.

And since I was exposed on Biohaze by Stu for being a cold-hearted prick on my comments over there. The final moments of last nights episode definitely pulled, no check that, hooked the heart strings up to a monster truck and mashed the gas.
Agent Wong

Postby Yama » Nov 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Yummy special edition, especially if you don't already own the first 48 issues.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/ ... ion/106178
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic