Your Favourite Shinji Mikami Game, & Why??

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby shelle1even » Nov 15, 2012 11:14 am

My favourite Mikami game, Is also one if my all-time favourite games & honestly really my first ever PlayStation game I played (not incl. "demo 1" which came free with the PS1 :mrgreen:) The game of course Is "Resident Evil 1".

Well It was actually "Resident Evil: Directors Cut" to be exact, which at the time when I first played had just been released In 1998, so literally one day playing FIFA 97 on the Sega Mega Drive, & the next day I was playing a game that just blew my mind, the Infinite possibilities going through my mind, all those locked doors In the mansion, the Picturesque backgrounds, the fascination with the characters themselves (especially Barry Burton :shock:), but most of all the real star of the the The Spencer Mansion :twisted:.
shelle1even

Re: Your Favourite Shinji Mikami Game, & Why??

Postby Yama » Nov 15, 2012 3:17 pm

I think the best was Rebirth followed by Biohazard 4, though my personal favorite is still the original Biohazard.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby mohdfikree » Nov 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Goof Troop, best co-op game on the SNES!
mohdfikree

Favorite Title: The Last Of Us
PSN: Emiratendo
XBL: I HATE MICROSOFT
Wii U: MohdFikree
Steam: Emiratendo

Postby Kyosuke_Sanada » Nov 19, 2012 1:34 am

It's going to be a five-way tie between Godhand, the first Dino Crisis, Resident Evil Remake, P.N.03 and Killer 7 because those games made my jaw drop when I first shoved them into my console.
- Godhand won me over for not just being one of the most over the top beat-em ups I have ever played but for its hilarious characters and awesome soundtrack to boot.

- Dino Crisis, to this this day, still have the best survival concept in a game because very few titles truly made you felt the consequences of going gung-ho like that does due to it's limited ammo and dinosaurs hunting you down at every turn.

- What can I say Resident Evil Remake that you guys already haven't experienced to make you love the game..

- P.N 03 did had a control scheme that was pretty difficult to master but it made up for it with a pumping soundtrack, awesome animations and Vanessa Schneider who just by her dancing alone in or out of battle gave the game a personality that I still haven't seen done yet.

- Killer 7 was a strange purchase for me because I bought it thinking it was an action game similar to Gungrave but couldn't have been more mistaken. You will never I repeat NEVER have a trippy experience like had ranging from the horror manga presentation to the acid trip music which was once again orchestrated by Masafumi Takada (with contributions by Jun Fukuda).

Overall these are the games I repeatedly go back to every year to enjoy and for inspiration.
Kyosuke_Sanada
Hentaiologist

Favorite Title: Dino Crisis
PSN: Sanada_Kyosuke
Steam: Sanada_Kyosuke

Postby Yama » Nov 19, 2012 3:49 pm

I absolutely love P.N.03 and actually adore the tank controls. In ways God Hand feels like a spiritual successor and is another game that is severely underrated and misunderstood. Two amazing games. Vanquish only builds upon this from what I've played, but I have yet to seriously sit down with it.

Dino Crisis to me felt much like CODE: Veronica game play wise, but without jumping the shark in regards to the story. Always one of my favorite Survival Horror titles.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby VteX » Nov 23, 2012 7:03 pm

I just Finish the Game Shadows of the Damned It's a shame that the game haven't had good sells it's a good job with 3 great developers but the game could have some extras by finishing the game I was thinking to see outfits for garcia =\ the amount of guns that are available are ok but I haven't liked the upgraded versions of the teether I rather playing with the first upgrade this game was so funny this game was the reason for me to purchasing a console the game is short but I'm not that "hardcore guy" it's a good game I would rather see the game on wii system no more heroes games looks better on the wii console than on HD consoles.
VteX

Postby PanamaRed » Nov 30, 2012 2:14 am

GOD HAND simply because it is the best game ever created. Vanquish and Killer 7 are also pretty good. You can´t forget RE4.
PanamaRed

Favorite Title: RE:Outbreak

Postby Kyosuke_Sanada » Dec 05, 2012 8:38 am

PanamaRed wrote:GOD HAND simply because it is the best game ever created. Vanquish and Killer 7 are also pretty good. You can´t forget RE4.

Vanquish was damn great as well with hilarious Easter eggs (especially during the Kreon chapter). It's the first game where I truly disregarded my well-being for the sake of looking awesome. 90% of the tanks in the game I surely known I have taken on bare hands.
Kyosuke_Sanada
Hentaiologist

Favorite Title: Dino Crisis
PSN: Sanada_Kyosuke
Steam: Sanada_Kyosuke

Postby CandyLander » Dec 10, 2012 6:04 pm

definetly resident evil remake. they took an awesome game with bad graphics and turned it into an awesome game with awesome graphics. too bad I had to play it on the wii. I also liked resident evil zero, but it really doesn't fit very well. It's hard to understand how rebecca chambers went from being the awesome team bravo survivor from resident evil 0 to being the scared/useless character in resident evil 1/remake. Even though all of his games that I've played were resident evil titles XD. never played dino crisis.
Lost in the fog
CandyLander

Postby Rikitatsu » Dec 16, 2012 9:36 am

In no order:

Resident Evil 4
GodHand
Vanquish
RE: CV (Even though he didn't direct it)
Rikitatsu

Next

Return to Off Topic