Tango gameworks next Project

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Tango gameworks next Project

Postby ghostcall » Oct 01, 2016 3:41 pm

IT been 2 years since TEW was released and closet answer we got about TEW2 is Pete hindes recent interview confirms TEW sold well enough to warrant a sequel. However this does not confirm if Tango gameworks are currently working on Sequel as their next project as it could be new IP.

THis is big IF tango Gameworks are not working on TEW2 and it is new IP would you still be interested on their next game or not? what game would you like to see from Tango gameworks?

Personally i would love to see shinji Open world game and Dino Crisis spiritual successor. :D
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: Tango gameworks next Project

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 01, 2016 6:17 pm

Of course I will be interested. I was hyped for TEW before I even know what the heck it was just due to the pedigree of the developers behind it.

I'm sure it will be the same for their next project, be it TEW2 or something completely new.
But I'm starting to get fed up with Open World games so I really hope their next project isn't one... As for Dinosaurs, Capcom still got the main guy behind the Dino Crisis (Shu Takumi), so it would be wonderful if we get a proper continuation to the franchise.
Rikitatsu

Return to Off Topic