Bethesda forum of The Evil Within...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Bethesda forum of The Evil Within...

Postby TheKillingJoke » Sep 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Is literally filled to the brim with a truckload of nerve-wracking crybabies whining about everything from the possible frame rate to the recently disclosed PC requirements. There's a fine line between being demanding and being a depressive nerd and several guys over there are -excuse my French- being plain nagging fags. At least people on these boards have a more positive outlook on the game and life in general :D
TheKillingJoke

Favorite Title: REmake

Re: Bethesda forum of The Evil Within...

Postby Morir es vivir » Sep 26, 2014 3:56 pm

LOL!!!!!
Last edited by Morir es vivir on Sep 26, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby gmc1992 » Sep 26, 2014 4:31 pm

XD
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

Postby ghostcall » Sep 26, 2014 11:42 pm

go to steam forum it gets worse.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby tormented » Sep 30, 2014 4:45 am

the game will run fine on the majority of gaming PCs yet the people rather bitch, behave immature and cancel their preorders because of some stupid misunderstanding or internet drama that they so much adore.

and these are usually the same people who started "gamergate" and similar crap, stating that they want to improve gaming and the industry as a whole, yet the industry has never been this dumb ever with their faux-drama.

they can keep nagging and wasting their life on the internet thinking they made a change, improved the world. meanwhile, i'm gonna enjoy this sucker immensely.

i hope the same goes for all of you who's been genuinely excited for this beauty to drop.
tormented

Favorite Title: arthouse horror

Postby TheKillingJoke » Oct 03, 2014 1:16 pm

tormented wrote:the game will run fine on the majority of gaming PCs yet the people rather bitch, behave immature and cancel their preorders because of some stupid misunderstanding or internet drama that they so much adore.

and these are usually the same people who started "gamergate" and similar crap, stating that they want to improve gaming and the industry as a whole, yet the industry has never been this dumb ever with their faux-drama.

they can keep nagging and wasting their life on the internet thinking they made a change, improved the world. meanwhile, i'm gonna enjoy this sucker immensely.

i hope the same goes for all of you who's been genuinely excited for this beauty to drop.

Amen.
Even after Bethesda announced the miminum requirements for the game...the bitching lives on. It's pathetic
TheKillingJoke

Favorite Title: REmake

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 06, 2014 5:03 am

Steam is full of whiners, seen about 4 good posts. its just all about the specs, the game costing loads, People need to hunt around to get bargins, and steam is CHEAP. It a cross gen too, sure some people still have the ps3/360's around to buy a cheaper version. Its all in the story. So if peeps really really want to see that, they should stop whining, get it and just enjoy it, perhaps by the upgrade pc/ps4/One at a later date. I've been waiting for this game since its announcement a couple of years back. I saved my butt of getting a new pc, ps4 to make sure it was all done and dusted. Mainly to have a backup encase my pc wasn't able to play it to the max.
I got my ps4 copy for £40, thats with a £5 disscount, plus 1.50 of points, so its hell-a cheap, and even had enough to get the pc pre-order.
If people really want games like this, new gen (maxed out version) they need to realise, its gonna cost more than older console versions, plus ALL games were expensive at one point, remember only getting 2 n64 games a year.... they were about £30-40 back then, basically what we are paying now, as the cost of living rises.. plus the money funds the gaming world, most money gets put back and more games can be developed. :p
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Return to Off Topic