The Evil Within "Fallout 4 comments"

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

The Evil Within "Fallout 4 comments"

Postby youngmreezy155 » Oct 03, 2014 6:43 am

Has anybody noticed this as well? So i noticed alot lately that anything related to The Evil Within has comments from tons of people often angry and asking where's Fallout 4 from Bethesda instead of TEW. Seems like this is every where, seen alot of it on facebook, youtube. Not sure whether or not if this is some sort of joke or its legit people angry over this but honestly i find this very stupid. Not even funny at all, it makes zero sense.

Bethesda is just the publisher of this game, NOT the developer so i really don't understand the point of asking where's Fallout 4 when they aren't even developing this game. To me this is just added to the unnecessary hate for this game that's been going around. Anyway has any one else noticed this? Any thoughts?
youngmreezy155

PSN: jamXmreezus

Re: The Evil Within "Fallout 4 comments"

Postby SweetPoison13 » Oct 03, 2014 6:54 am

I have seen quite a few Fallout 4 comments. I usually just roll my eyes at them because I would much rather play The Evil Within than Fallout 4. There is no contest whatsoever for me here. XD
Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison
SweetPoison13
Evil Takes Hold

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2
PSN: SweetPoison13
XBL: SweetPoison13

Re: The Evil Within "Fallout 4 comments"

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 03, 2014 7:07 am

Wolfenstein was a victim of this, as well.

They can't tell the difference between Bethesda Softworks, and Bethesda Game Studio.
Rikitatsu

Return to Off Topic