DEAD SPACE 3 - PREDICTIONS

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

DEAD SPACE 3 - PREDICTIONS

Postby isaacclarke » Jan 23, 2013 11:50 am

Hi guys, not long now till dead space 3 hits us in the face! What did you think of the past 2 games? And what where your fave moments? And do you think dead space 3 will continue the new age of survival horror?
isaacclarke

Re: DEAD SPACE 3 - PREDICTIONS

Postby Kyosuke_Sanada » Jan 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Dead Space could have been the franchise to take the mantle from Resident Evil as the go to survival horror for console but with EA being EA, I already heard the toilet flushing for the series a mile away. I really loved the first one and the second had bigger set pieces withe brighter lighting but almost made up for it with cooler enemy designs and the last chapters matching the first one in scare factor. Now......I just don't know if I can follow in it's footsteps anymore....
Kyosuke_Sanada
Hentaiologist

Favorite Title: Dino Crisis
PSN: Sanada_Kyosuke
Steam: Sanada_Kyosuke

Re: DEAD SPACE 3 - PREDICTIONS

Postby NinesVoerman » Feb 22, 2013 9:52 am

Dead Space was a great game but it wasn't the next step for survival horror that people told me it was and I find it hard to call any of the Dead Space games "Survival horror"

Dead Space 3 looks like a betrayal and a mess of a game that I have no intention of playing. To me the series ended at the end of Dead Space 1.
NinesVoerman

Return to Off Topic