"Human Element"

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

"Human Element"

Postby Nemesis85 » Dec 07, 2014 1:37 am

I gave waited for a long time to see the first trailer of this game, Human Element, developed by the kinda indie studio Robotoki.

35 years after a zombie apocalypse...

The remaining human population has created small faction aligned safe havens across the landscape. These outposts act as central hubs for the last remaining resources.

phpBB [video]

http://robotoki.com/humanelement

Let me know what you guys think,
Nemesis85

Re: "Human Element"

Postby Lazarus753 » Dec 13, 2014 3:12 pm

I should have responded to this thread sooner. This is a game you're obviously excited about.

Anyways, the trailer shows off some really good animation, but much of it was scripted, which means it's not giving a clear indication of how the game really looks and plays. If this is how the game is going to look, and these are real, in game animations, then this game might be worth looking into. Again, the animations really seem like the strongest part of the game's presentation. How big is their studio?
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Re: "Human Element"

Postby Nemesis85 » Dec 14, 2014 2:36 am

Thanks for yur reply and input. it is a relatively small studio, but the owner/president/creative director, Mr ROBERT BOWLING, he has "Over 15 years experience in game development, as Creative Strategist of the multi-billion dollar Call of Duty franchise and a lead of Infinity Ward, as well as Executive Producer of the #1 Strategy Game on iOS / Android, Breach and Clear." the game will be release at the end of next year, obviously they have a long road ahead.
Hopefully, very soon we will see some gameplay footages.
Nemesis85

Return to Off Topic