Introductions

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Introductions

Postby zombifiers » Aug 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Hey, everybody. I'm Krist and I kinda forgot I made an account here. Sorry D: I've been a horror vidya fan for a while now. I'd say that Rule of Rose and the Fatal Frame series are probably my favorites of all time, but I have a soft spot for some Silent Hill and Dead Space games. Honorable mentions go out to D/D's Diner and Echo Night, though. That was the stuff of my literal childhood.

TEW holds a kindasorta nerdy special place in my heart for a bunch of reason, but the main one is that it came into my life at a tough time, and it helped distract me from all that. So I'm glad to be able to poke around the forum and see what's what.

And that's about it, I guess. idk I'm crap with introductions. Take care!
Better to be bound than free to feel pain.
zombifiers
irl necromancer

Favorite Title: Fatal Frame

Postby eaterofsoulsxx » Oct 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Hello, everyone! I won't post my name here since I don't know everyone like that so just call me Eater and I am happy to be here amongst other horror fans of this wonderful genre! I never played a survival horror game when I was younger, too scared really but as I got older I found myself getting into it, not as much at first but now thanks to the evil within I am very much into it and hope that there are more games like TEW coming out soon. Anyway... yep.
eaterofsoulsxx
have no fear.

Favorite Title: Anything really.

Postby Morir es vivir » Oct 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Hello!
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby perpetualodium » Feb 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Yo. I'm perp, perpetual, odium, or odie. Whatever. I've been gaming since age three or four, and I'm never going to quit. It's my one passion. Anyways, I'm fanatical about The Evil Within. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Top three for sure. Flawed, yeah, I can admit that, but it's like this game was made specifically for me. Same thing with Lords of the Fallen. People talk a lot about Dark Souls, but the Souls series has nothing on Lords of the Fallen's armour design.

I've been around here before, but I took a long break post-The Executioner. The forum was dead and I didn't like the criticism and lack of passion for the game (series, hopefully). I've grown a bit since then, and I see there's some really passionate people here now (I see you, Autoignition). I just want to be around people who've played The Evil Within and are waiting for Tango's next project. I spend too much time browsing stupid subreddits, so I'd rather chill around here and the FextraLife Lords of the Fallen forum, plus each game's respective discussion board on Steam.
I'm the Michael Jordan of bad decisions.
perpetualodium

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: perpetualodium
Steam: perpetualodium

Postby STALKERA90 » Feb 27, 2016 7:04 pm

yeah ''perpetualodium'' for me the evil within is my second best horror game first one is silent hill and i want the evil within to be franchise like resident evil (not like re4,5,or 6 off course)and about lords of the fallen it has cool graphic i beat it with platinum trophy but its not like dark souls or bloodbourne i hate it becouse its 70% slow game for me
STALKERA90
THE EVIL WITHIN

Favorite Title: SILENT HILL
PSN: ruslan9005291749
XBL: STALKERA90

Postby perpetualodium » Feb 27, 2016 10:07 pm

STALKERA90 wrote:yeah ''perpetualodium'' for me the evil within is my second best horror game first one is silent hill and i want the evil within to be franchise like resident evil (not like re4,5,or 6 off course)

Yeah, for sure. I hope to hell the series doesn't become a whored out mess. I think the chance of that happening is pretty low, though.

and about lords of the fallen it has cool graphic i beat it with platinum trophy but its not like dark souls or bloodbourne i hate it becouse its 70% slow game for me

The heaviness of the game's movement system is actually one of the things I love most about the game. A lot of Dark Souls players seem to hate it, but I've barely touched the Souls series. Lords of the Fallen was fresh to me, and I love almost everything about it (the game's lack of polish sucks, though). The armour design in particular is staggeringly good. I can stare at some of the game's armour for a minute and a half with my jaw hanging slack. No game has ever done armour design as good as Lords of the Fallen.
perpetualodium

Postby STALKERA90 » Feb 28, 2016 4:47 am

if you try soul series you won't be disappointed and you will like it better than lords of the fallen.And btw there will be lords of the fallen 2 in 2017.
STALKERA90
THE EVIL WITHIN

Favorite Title: SILENT HILL
PSN: ruslan9005291749
XBL: STALKERA90

Postby perpetualodium » Feb 29, 2016 8:36 am

STALKERA90 wrote:if you try soul series you won't be disappointed and you will like it better than lords of the fallen.And btw there will be lords of the fallen 2 in 2017.

Yeah. Deck13 won't be working on it, though. Also, there's a Lords of the Fallen game in development for Android and iOS.
perpetualodium

Postby JamesGoblin » May 24, 2016 9:20 am

Hi people! As the "title" says, my name is Goblin. JamesGoblin.

I am mostly into MMOs (PvP and whatnot), but I have nothing against a good RPG snack - the spookier, the bloodier, the better :mrgreen:
JamesGoblin

Previous

Return to Off Topic