Introductions

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Introductions

Postby i.am.no.law » Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Thought i would introduce myself, but there isnt a topic directly related to that, so I'll make one.
My name's Russell, some may know me from the biohaze boards, which I am sad to say I dont see myself going back too. I think i held on long enough to try and salvage a little love for the series, but the direction its taken and the love I used to have for it are somewhat gone.

That said, what better way to continue speaking about the genre I love then with the man who started it all and Project Zwei. I love the way it looks so far based entirely off the concept art, and I can't wait for more details and to see if we will finally see a big budget return to form for the survival horror genre.

I'm a University student in British columbia, in a city outside of vancouver. I major in criminology, and if i play my cards right, would love to see myself in law school within the next two years. I enjoy many different video games in my spare time, right now Borderlands 2 is taking up the bulk of my time (add my psn i need friends to play it with), but im also looking forward to The Last of Us, The Last Guardian, and Project Zwei among others.

I look forward to other introductions and cant wait too talk to more of you.

(Yama if this thread is out of place or you had an intended spot for it elsewhere feel free to destroy it, im just eager to jump ship from biohaze into real survival horror for a change, and you've created a phenomenol website to do so.)
What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end.
PSN: wander-forever
360: valkyriesoulblu
WIIU: (To be announced, after zelda launches)
i.am.no.law

Re: Introductions

Postby Biohazard » Nov 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Well i'll follow and introduce myself.
My name is Andi, im from germany and i'm 22yrs old.
My favorite gameseries is Biohazard/Resident Evil and im a huge collector of all kind of merchandise.

As i found the 1st picture of zwei i was shocked, Shinji Mikami will bring new Survival-Horror?
damn that's just awesome, Mikami was the heart of Resident Evil and after his end @ Capcom the game lost this heart.

Any questions? well just ask me ^^
cheers
________________Resident Evil 5 Playtime: 506hrs 54min 52sec_______________
________________Resident Evil 6 Playtime: 102hrs 28min 25sec_______________
Biohazard

Postby Peter » Nov 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Site is lookin pretty sweet!

Im Peter and im from Ireland. I am a member of Biohaze but i dont post there often. I do post each day however, on Yamas other site, The Shenmue Dojo, where i am a staff lackey for him on there. Actually thats complete lies, you guys would be astounded how much drama 15 people can start on a regular basis, so replace the word lackey to full blown guardian. Huzzah.

I will try and keep up to date with here as it builds and also help out where needed, but i leave to go to travelling in Australia in 2 weeks so i may not be online as frequently as i would like to be. But hopefully will be a regular visitor.
Peter

Postby Peter » Nov 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Double post.
Peter

Postby Yama » Nov 03, 2012 10:17 pm

No worries at all, feel free to start making threads and getting it going everyone. Don't be shy.

I'll definitely miss you over at Biohaze i.am.no.law, if not for the series, try and stay around for the community and bevy of other threads.

Regardless, glad to have you and everyone else here. I too am ready for a breathe of fresh air. I'm tired of pretending to enjoy games due to a license, it's time I actually fall in love again just like back in '96.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby Ryudo » Nov 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi my name is Crazy..I mean Ryudo. Former dojo lackey now just a fat donkey on all of Yamas sites.
Ryudo

Postby i.am.no.law » Nov 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Yama wrote:No worries at all, feel free to start making threads and getting it going everyone. Don't be shy.

I'll definitely miss you over at Biohaze i.am.no.law, if not for the series, try and stay around for the community and bevy of other threads.

Regardless, glad to have you and everyone else here. I too am ready for a breathe of fresh air. I'm tired of pretending to enjoy games due to a license, it's time I actually fall in love again just like back in '96.

Thats truly the reason i see myself still being there and conversing, i love the people you've accumluated, truly a good group, not to mention its undeniably the best resident evil fan site in the world.

Fingers crossed, but that's what im hoping for, and even if we cant experience 1996 again, why not try? I'm at a stage where im looking not at the label anymore, but just at what appeals to me, games i never would have touched are being played now, and honestly mikami and horror with the concept art appeals to me. I rag on resident evil, but its the worst offender for me, i stayed because of the name, not because of the game's.

I've never been on a board for an unreleased game series, and im beyond pumped to see it rise. Zwei fever.
What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end.
PSN: wander-forever
360: valkyriesoulblu
WIIU: (To be announced, after zelda launches)
i.am.no.law

Postby XiuJu » Nov 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello all, stumbled on this site by trawling another one. Haven't played a decent horror game since Project Zero which was many years ago. Zwei sounds like an interesting game. Look forward to seeing more as time goes on.
XiuJu

Postby Kyosuke_Sanada » Nov 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Hee-hoo! I am Kyosuke Sanada, 26 years old and from the Bahamas but moved to the US recently. Horror is my favourite genre with science fiction being a close second in media so my faves are as such...

Movies: The Thing, Ichi The Killer, Guyver: Dark Hero, Audition
Books: Blame!, Biomega, Yashakiden, The Noble Dead Series
Games: Silent Hill series, Galerians, Biohazard I-III, Haunting Ground

Currently starting college to improve my artwork and hopefully have my own horrors make their way into the social pipeline....
Kyosuke_Sanada
Hentaiologist

Favorite Title: Dino Crisis
PSN: Sanada_Kyosuke
Steam: Sanada_Kyosuke

Postby Yama » Nov 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Welcome aboard, I'd love to see some of your art.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Next

Return to Off Topic