Introductions

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Introductions

Postby Yulia » May 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Hello! My name is Yulia, I'm from Saint Petersburg, Russia (and my English is far from perfect, but I hope you'll understand me anyway)) I am a great fan of horror genre, but I don't like modern games that much (also most of modern survival horrors use first person perspective and FPs are just not my type of games.. I don't know.. they make me feel like my character is a square monitor with human arms....), that's why I was so excited to hear that "the father of Resident Evil returning to his roots")) I hope TEW won't fail my expectations.. anyway, I have already preordered the game and I'm gonna find a way to buy TEW comics and artbooks too.
Yulia

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Postby Rikitatsu » May 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Welcome aboard Yulia! I must say, you're English is pretty damn good, and I can understand you perfectly fine!
Rikitatsu

Postby Lazarus753 » May 27, 2014 8:56 am

Yulia wrote:Hello! My name is Yulia, I'm from Saint Petersburg, Russia (and my English is far from perfect, but I hope you'll understand me anyway)) I am a great fan of horror genre, but I don't like modern games that much (also most of modern survival horrors use first person perspective and FPs are just not my type of games.. I don't know.. they make me feel like my character is a square monitor with human arms....), that's why I was so excited to hear that "the father of Resident Evil returning to his roots")) I hope TEW won't fail my expectations.. anyway, I have already preordered the game and I'm gonna find a way to buy TEW comics and artbooks too.

Welcome Yulia. Your English is good, and besides, we have lots of people here with English as their second language. You'll do just fine :)
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Postby Nemesis85 » May 28, 2014 2:45 am

Yulia wrote:Hello! My name is Yulia, I'm from Saint Petersburg, Russia (and my English is far from perfect, but I hope you'll understand me anyway)) I am a great fan of horror genre, but I don't like modern games that much (also most of modern survival horrors use first person perspective and FPs are just not my type of games.. I don't know.. they make me feel like my character is a square monitor with human arms....), that's why I was so excited to hear that "the father of Resident Evil returning to his roots")) I hope TEW won't fail my expectations.. anyway, I have already preordered the game and I'm gonna find a way to buy TEW comics and artbooks too.

Hello there Yulia , welcome to the big family. I have seen some of your posts and I have to say your English is quite impressive. Hope you get your pre-ordered game as soon as possible and have fun.
Nemesis85

Postby Yama » Jun 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Welcome, glad to have some new members to pass the time with. The delay is adding to that time, haha. Your English is fine, I'd say the majority of this board uses English as a secondary.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Postby Esspe » Jun 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi, guys. I'm Esspe! I just joined today but I have been following TEW for a little bit now. My family has never really been much of a 'gaming family' so I've only ever had a GameCube (on which I played RE4). I'm currently saving up for a PS3 and for Watch Dogs and I'm eagerly awaiting the release of this game! :D
☆fan fiction | video games | tumblr | pokemon | bands☆
Esspe

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4

Postby Rikitatsu » Jun 23, 2014 4:08 am

Esspe wrote:Hi, guys. I'm Esspe! I just joined today but I have been following TEW for a little bit now. My family has never really been much of a 'gaming family' so I've only ever had a GameCube (on which I played RE4). I'm currently saving up for a PS3 and for Watch Dogs and I'm eagerly awaiting the release of this game! :D

Welcome to the forums Esspe!
I'd say save up a bit more and buy a PS4 instead of a PS3... It's a better investment considering it's a start of a new generation. Also, I hear PS3 titles will be playable on PS4 via Sony's new streaming service, Playstation now, so you can't go wrong with a PS4 at this point.
Rikitatsu

Postby Esspe » Jun 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:
Esspe wrote:Hi, guys. I'm Esspe! I just joined today but I have been following TEW for a little bit now. My family has never really been much of a 'gaming family' so I've only ever had a GameCube (on which I played RE4). I'm currently saving up for a PS3 and for Watch Dogs and I'm eagerly awaiting the release of this game! :D

Welcome to the forums Esspe!
I'd say save up a bit more and buy a PS4 instead of a PS3... It's a better investment considering it's a start of a new generation. Also, I hear PS3 titles will be playable on PS4 via Sony's new streaming service, Playstation now, so you can't go wrong with a PS4 at this point.

I've had that same dilemma for a while now but whenever I asked someone their opinion, they never gave me a straight answer. So, thank you so much! :3 It seems reasonable considering it's the newest platform and the two games I'm most excited about both come out for PS4 anyway.
☆fan fiction | video games | tumblr | pokemon | bands☆
Esspe

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4

Postby Gigi » Jun 30, 2014 11:16 pm

Hai guys, Gigi here. Was browsing some TEW on google and came across this forum. I never really got into forums until my bf introduced me to his, but who wants to be on 4chan? x.x (don't answer that.) Good fan of horror movies and games alike, though the first I played would have to have been Resident Evil (hasn't everyone? ;P) The story always caught my attention up until the 6th game, I haven't even played it yet but I can't say I'll be getting it anytime soon. I mean, it's nice seeing Sherry again but....Wesker having a kid? >.> That doesn't really stick to me.

Anyways, hope to make friends and enjoy the upcoming game that, even though not out yet, were all growing to love already. :)
Gigi

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
XBL: Guadogirl

Postby Jocifer666 » Jul 22, 2014 12:35 am

Hey guys, I'm Joe.....As my name implies heh heh. I'm obssessed with all forms of horror entertainment, especially books and movies, so many of my friends call me Jocifer. I'm on this site because TEW is my most anticipated game of all time. It seems to be the rightful spiritual successor to RE4, my all time favorite game currently. The fact that TEW looks to be a much darker RE game with psychological and supernatural undertones also intrigues me incredibly. I also like that it combines REmake's atmosphere with RE4's controls- as that's what I've always wanted the RE games to do post 4. I hope it lives up to the hype- though I have an abundance of faith that it will.

Oh, I like making horror and experimental films......And when I'm not in Queens, I reside in parts of NJ that look very similar to RE4 village locations :D.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic