Introductions

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Introductions

Postby Morir es vivir » Aug 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Cogedlo

Cogedlo

Cogedlo

Muere

Muere

Muere
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby Tomie » Aug 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Greetings to everyone!
I'm Tomie (OK... not my real name) and I hail from the state of Texas in the United States and live in a very hot, hot, desert hot city. I love anything related to horror including anime, manga, movies, urban legends, cryptozoology, ghost stories, Spiraphobia, Creepypasta, and the list continues. I love horror games like Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Siren, Rule of Rose as well as many others. I can't wait for this game to come out. I hope I can make some nice friends with you all and I encourage you, if you like to chat more, please friend me, either on PSN or PM me. Thank you so much and take care.

Tomie~
"Would you kindly..." - Atlas
Tomie
I ??? Junji Ito

Favorite Title: RE / Silent Hill
PSN: I_Heart_Wesker

Postby SweetPoison13 » Aug 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi everyone!

I use “SweetPoison13” in many different forums and social channels so my username here is actually my PlayStation Network ID (and my Xbox LIVE gamer tag). One of my favorite video game genres is survival horror and The Evil Within is easily the number one video game that I’m looking forward to this year.

I was always a fan of the older Silent Hill and Resident Evil video games. With both of these franchises kind of losing their touch (in my opinion) with recent installments, I have been looking for something different (yet familiar) to rekindle that survival horror spirit. I think The Evil Within will be able to accomplish this in a couple of months. It seems to be doing a bang up job right now. There are other survival horror video games out there but this one looks very special. I haven’t been this excited for a video game in a very long time.

I’m looking forward to being part of this wonderful community. I have been reading through some of the threads here and keeping up with the latest news for quite some time. I wasn’t sure how active I was going to be here though so I only just registered. I hope you guys don’t think of me as too much of a newbie. =P

It is nice to find passionate survival horror gamers who share your interests and excitement. Most of the communities that I’m part of right now don’t seem to share my enthusiasm for The Evil Within. If they do then it isn’t to the extent that I see here. I should have joined these forums a long time ago.
Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison
SweetPoison13
Evil Takes Hold

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2
PSN: SweetPoison13
XBL: SweetPoison13

Postby Boxman_red » Oct 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Im Carlos im 19 , love games of all types , i living now in Uruguay.
So pump for the evil within , i never played the RE games im very new for survival horror games.
My favorite games are : bioshock , call of duty(treyarch) ,beyond good and evil and many more.
I study bachillerato tecnologico ,like programming and i have a bad grammar :D
Boxman_red

Favorite Title: Bioshock

Postby smbmaster99 » Oct 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello there, I'm smbmaster99. I just joined up. I've lurked on this site ever since... I think since EGX 2013 =P I just never made a profile 'til now. As you can see on the left, I'm a big Leon Kennedy fan; I think he's the best hero in the Resident Evil series. Resident Evil 4 is probably in my top 5 favorite games of all time. GC and PS3 versions combined, I've played through RE4 probably a good 51 times :lol:

I'm a coder and game developer. I've made nothing but fangames since I started coding back in about 2009. I'm also a huge huge Super Mario fan, so all my projects so far are related to that franchise =P My most recently completed project is Super Mario Bros Odyssey Ch.1 if anyone is interested in playing. I've been thinking of working on a more original game with my own characters for a while. You can see some designs I've made on my DeviantArt page. I can be a bit whacky at times and the way I word things on occasions may cause people to scratch their heads but I try not to take it too far lollol. I'm also a huge gamer. I play any and all types of games, and own consoles by Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and a PC capable of running games (though it needs to be updated lolol)

But now let's move onto the reason we're all here: The Evil Within ^^ I first learned of this game back in the day when it was only known as ZWEI. I believe I discovered it via IGN and saw Mikami's name slapped on the end as the director. Recalling my experiences with REmake, Goof Troop, AND RE4 combined, I about exploded with hype. The hype got even more real with the knowledge he was making a spooky game. I've followed the game ever since =P

I've kept up to date with all the news, but I've done my best to avoid spoilery stuff, so with interviews or trailers containing new gameplay clips I've just scrolled down to the comments (the REAL Evil Within :P) and listened to the commentary/interviews. I've been attempting to spread the hype to a few other message boards. So far I've had some success, but I've stopped posting as many updates cuz I want to avoid spoilers lol.

I apologize for the turbo-powered mega post, but yeah that's me :P
smbmaster99

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4

Postby Dr. Marcus » Dec 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Hey there. my name's Jani, and I'm a 27-year-old guy from Finland. I work as a web developer, love videogames, movies and sports. The quality of posts here on the forums seemed to be really good, so I decided to register as well.

I got introduced to survival horror in 2002, when I bought Resident Evil Remake a few weeks after it was released. Loved it, and it's still my favorite survival horror game of all time. Since then, I've played every single RE game from the main series (0-6 and Code Veronica), as well as Outbreak File 2 online. Other than Remake, my other favorites from this genre are: Resident Evil 2&4 and Silent Hill 2&3. The Evil Within was great, but didn't quite make it to my all time favorites. Dead Space and Alan Wake were fun rides as well. Leaving horror aside, my favorite game series is probably Mass Effect.

Finally, lets just say that it's good to be here!
Dr. Marcus

Favorite Title: RE Remake

Postby berto » Apr 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Yo!

I was really hoping this place existed. I've been wanting to talk about the game but most places I go seem to hate it with a fair amount of passion. I think I might've gotten less aggressive reactions if I had photoshopped other people's mother's heads on inappropriate pictures than bringing up this game to discussion.

Anyway, I'm berto, I usually stick to the DMC fandom but despite being a huge chicken s#*! I really like horror, even if I refuse to play it after dark, and I actually really love Mikami games, from PN03 all the way to Shadows of the Damned. So I am extra exited I have somewhere to talk about the newest one.
We are the Dream Makers and we are the Dreamers of the Dream
berto

PSN: Humberto_Ugalde
XBL: EsteNoEsGringo

Postby Rikitatsu » Apr 17, 2015 4:48 am

berto wrote:Yo!

I was really hoping this place existed. I've been wanting to talk about the game but most places I go seem to hate it with a fair amount of passion. I think I might've gotten less aggressive reactions if I had photoshopped other people's mother's heads on inappropriate pictures than bringing up this game to discussion.

Anyway, I'm berto, I usually stick to the DMC fandom but despite being a huge chicken s#*! I really like horror, even if I refuse to play it after dark, and I actually really love Mikami games, from PN03 all the way to Shadows of the Damned. So I am extra exited I have somewhere to talk about the newest one.

Our paths cross once again, Berto.
Welcome aboard old friend!
Rikitatsu

Postby Nemesis85 » Apr 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Well welcome to the family Berto.
Nemesis85

Postby berto » Apr 18, 2015 10:09 am

Rikitatsu wrote:
berto wrote:Yo!

Our paths cross once again, Berto.
Welcome aboard old friend!

Yes, quite. Small gaming world, ey?

Nemesis85 wrote:Well welcome to the family Berto.

Thank you.
We are the Dream Makers and we are the Dreamers of the Dream
berto

PSN: Humberto_Ugalde
XBL: EsteNoEsGringo

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic