Giveaway Discussion

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Giveaway Discussion

Postby Yama » Apr 22, 2015 7:24 pm

If you have anything to ask about the giveaway that is currently going on, ask in here.
Yama
Since 1996...
Site Admin

Re: Giveaway Discussion

Postby Lazarus753 » Apr 28, 2015 1:34 pm

It's funny to see all of these new accounts crop up just for the sake of the contest. My hope is that some of these peeps stick around and become part of the community. Even two or three more regular contributors would be awesome.
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Postby Eslammb » May 01, 2015 5:32 am

Firstly Thanks for the giveaway :)

I wonder how will you know that the persons who donated to the site and replied to the giveaway are the same persons given that they may have different email addresses and maybe different information between the Paypal account and the account here ? will you use IP to check about this thing

Thanks
Eslammb

Postby PM1994 » May 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Lazarus753 wrote:It's funny to see all of these new accounts crop up just for the sake of the contest. My hope is that some of these peeps stick around and become part of the community. Even two or three more regular contributors would be awesome.

Didnt even know this place existed until I saw a post on Reddit. Its really not advertised too much anywhere & overall discussion is a bit scarce from what ive seen since discovering it a few weeks ago, even though im a big fan of the game.
PM1994
I Am The Danger

Return to Off Topic