REmake 2 change.org petition!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

REmake 2 change.org petition!

Postby Morir es vivir » Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Re: REmake 2 change.org petition!

Postby Nemesis85 » Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Just signed the petition. Just curious, how much are these petitions actually effective?
Nemesis85

Postby Autoignition » Aug 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Nemesis85 wrote:Just signed the petition. Just curious, how much are these petitions actually effective?

Not at all. An online petition has literally never changed anything.

I think the RE fanbase has done all it can do on this front, unfortunately. The devs asked for opinions on facebook about how the RE2 remake should go before the RE2 remake was even announced. Most fans said they wanted it just like REmake, so all we can really do is hope that they heard us.
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Postby Nemesis85 » Aug 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Autoignition wrote:
Nemesis85 wrote:Just signed the petition. Just curious, how much are these petitions actually effective?

Not at all. An online petition has literally never changed anything.

I think the RE fanbase has done all it can do on this front, unfortunately. The devs asked for opinions on facebook about how the RE2 remake should go before the RE2 remake was even announced. Most fans said they wanted it just like REmake, so all we can really do is hope that they heard us.

Just what I thought. I think Capcom deciding to make the remake means that they are willing to listen to their fans. I hope this time they don't make decisions based on how much more money they can make, but rather on how many more fans they can attract and how many more old fans they can bring back.
Nemesis85

Return to Off Topic