Nightcry on Steam.

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Nightcry on Steam.

Postby ghostcall » Mar 06, 2016 8:05 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/427660

nightcry is spiritual successor to the first clock tower games.
The Developer team working on this:

"Hifumi Kono: Directed the first few titles in the Clock Tower series

Masahiro Ito: Designer of creatures in the Silent Hill series

Takashi Shimizu: Horror filmmaker of hits such as "Ju-On" & "The Grudge"

Shinki Aramaki: Designer for Tekken, Halo Legends & Sonic Unleashed

Kyoshi Arai: Concept artist for Final Fantasy 3, 7 & 14

Nobuko Toda: Composer of Metal Gear Solid & Halo 4

Michiru Yamane: Composer of Castlevania"- Mikfail User on steam......
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 443
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: Nightcry on Steam.

Postby perpetualodium » Mar 07, 2016 12:01 am

Looks budget, but it could be decent.

Thanks for the heads up.
I'm the Michael Jordan of bad decisions.
User avatar
perpetualodium
 
Posts: 29
Joined: February 2016
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: perpetualodium
Steam: perpetualodium

Re: Nightcry on Steam.

Postby ghostcall » Mar 07, 2016 4:00 pm

perpetualodium wrote:Looks budget, but it could be decent.

Thanks for the heads up.


well sadly the kickstarter barely manage to reach 300k

the game would have been a lot better if the kickstarter manage to beat all stretch goals.......
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 443
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: Nightcry on Steam.

Postby Rikitatsu » Mar 09, 2016 5:49 pm

ghostcall wrote:
perpetualodium wrote:Looks budget, but it could be decent.

Thanks for the heads up.


well sadly the kickstarter barely manage to reach 300k

the game would have been a lot better if the kickstarter manage to beat all stretch goals.......

I think it looks that way due to it being designed as a mobile game, not because of the budget. They would have made a much better looking game had they built it from the ground up as a PC/Console game.

Oh, by the way, TEW's lead animator is working on this.
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1331
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 217 times

Re: Nightcry on Steam.

Postby ghostcall » Mar 11, 2016 8:08 am

Rikitatsu wrote:
ghostcall wrote:
perpetualodium wrote:Looks budget, but it could be decent.

Thanks for the heads up.


well sadly the kickstarter barely manage to reach 300k

the game would have been a lot better if the kickstarter manage to beat all stretch goals.......

I think it looks that way due to it being designed as a mobile game, not because of the budget. They would have made a much better looking game had they built it from the ground up as a PC/Console game.

Oh, by the way, TEW's lead animator is working on this.


oh yeah forgot about him lol.......
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 443
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: Nightcry on Steam.

Postby ghostcall » Mar 21, 2016 6:00 pm

new trailer:

phpBB [video]
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
User avatar
ghostcall
 
Posts: 443
Joined: September 2013
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron