What If Tango Rebooted Resident Evil?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: What If Tango Rebooted Resident Evil?

Postby Cyberote » Apr 24, 2013 6:18 pm

^ So true. I have a love/hate relationship with Capcom right now. I love all that they did way back in the day, and some of their modern games are pretty cool, such as Dragon's Dogma, and Deep Down is looking pretty damn good. But at the same time, they make such stupid decisions and sometimes it seems like they're hell-bent on alienating their fanbases. Especially those of Resident Evil and Mega Man.
Cyberote

Re: What If Tango Rebooted Resident Evil?

Postby Spera01 » Apr 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Cyberote wrote:^ So true. I have a love/hate relationship with Capcom right now. I love all that they did way back in the day, and some of their modern games are pretty cool, such as Dragon's Dogma, and Deep Down is looking pretty damn good. But at the same time, they make such stupid decisions and sometimes it seems like they're hell-bent on alienating their fanbases. Especially those of Resident Evil and Mega Man.

I pretty much feel the exact same way. Dragon's Dogma was great and Deep Down looks pretty interesting. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is also one of my favorite fighting games (although I was suckered into buying the original version first).

Capcom just needs to listen for once. Their new strategy doesn't sound smart at all either. They plan on more games to be developed in-house rather than outsourcing them, which is great! Of course, the catch is that they will be adding more DLC to games. Do they not understand that this is one of the reasons why they're losing customers?
Spera01

Previous

Return to Off Topic