Bethesda E3'16 Conference | Livestream

(Latest news and updates)

Re: Bethesda E3'16 Conference | Livestream

Postby Autoignition » Jun 13, 2016 2:12 am

I watched the whole livestream, including the pre-show and the pre-pre-show, and didn't see a single piece of concept art. None of my friends who were watching with me saw it, either. This is the first I'm hearing about anything of the sort. Not sure who told you that, but it sounds like they were smoking something good.

ETA: unless you mean the artwork hanging up behind Mikami in that one shot in the pre-show. It's old shit, which shouldn't be surprising because this video was a compilation of old stuff the staff had lying around from like holiday parties and things like that. Two of the pics literally say "Project Zwei" on them.
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Postby ghostcall » Jun 13, 2016 3:00 am

phpBB [video]

you can see tew old trailer in the background whelp the closest thing we got for announcement........
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby Autoignition » Jun 13, 2016 3:08 am

Weird. I wonder why they would play that in the background. Just reviewing it for rumors, maybe?

Some silly, naive part of me wants to hold out hope for the MS/Sony conferences but I know better.

I did harass Johanas on Twitter briefly tonight and told him that the fandom was really bummed, and he was like, "you know I can't say anything!"

Oh, but John, that says so much. That was the exact answer you gave me when I asked if we were going to see Myra in The Consequence.
Autoignition

Postby Rikitatsu » Jun 13, 2016 7:19 am

So when can we expect the announcement?

Quakecon: Probability = 30%... Doesn't strike me as the type of event they'd announce new games at... They will likely focus on Quake, Prey, and Dishonored

TGS 16: Probability = 50%... Despite Tango being a Japanese studio, I still doubt they will reveal their game there... TGS has lost prominence in the last 10 years, and if Bethesda wants to make a big splash they'd announce it at a western event, y'know, where the game sold most.

Revealed by Website/Magazine: Probability = 70%... Seems a little anticlimactic, but that's how the first game got revealed... If it does, I can see it being revealed early next year as Bethesda seems to have too many games in the spotlight ATM.

E3 2017: Probability = 99%... Worst case scenario is that we'd have to wait another year to see it, but if it doesn't get announced by E3'17 then something is surely wrong... On the bright side it will have the attention it deserves on such a big stage and event...

Best case scenario? Kiri registers on these forums and drop all the juicy insider tidbits that wash away yesterday's disappointment ... Probability = 5% ... :(
Rikitatsu

Postby liontamer » Jun 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Are we even in a position to assume that there will be a sequel?
liontamer

PSN: breakdownthewall

Postby Autoignition » Jun 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Yes. But instead of reiterate this argument for the fifth time, it's all archived right here on this forum. The most recent threads in this sub section include very long, exhaustive conversations between me and Rikitatsu about the possibility/probability of a sequel + leaks hinting to the fact.

In other news, Bethesda's apparently having another Twitch thing at 5:30PM PST with "exclusive reveals." They need to stop playing with my emotions. I know they're just doing it for the fun of it now.
Autoignition

Postby liontamer » Jun 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Lol are you serious? Will it be broadcast on twitch.tv/bethesda?
They can play with my emotions all they want and I'll fall for it every time :|
liontamer

PSN: breakdownthewall

Postby Autoignition » Jun 13, 2016 7:42 pm

I'm not sure, I saw the schedule on Twitch's main E3 page. You might want to just go there.
Autoignition

Postby ghostcall » Jun 16, 2016 2:36 pm

still nothing huh???
''Don't change the product to meet what the market is, stick to what It's meant to be in your own vision, and people who share that vision will eventually come'' -Brian Hong.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby gmc1992 » Jun 16, 2016 2:43 pm

if a sequel is announced it will most likely be at tgs since that was where it was first announced and tango is a japanese company, if not there we'll probably get no sequel :cry:
gmc1992

Favorite Title: resident evil 4

PreviousNext

Return to News and Updates