(Latest news and updates)

Rumor: Tango Seeking QA/Translators for Psycho Break 2

Postby Autoignition » Mar 17, 2017 11:51 am

Google Translation wrote:【Japan - UK bug report translator】
Total 1 person Title PSYCHOBREAK 2
Language English Japanese
Number of people 1
Nanba station Nearest station: Tamachi *
On site work period (planned) 4/10 / Monday to 10/31 (Tue) until weekday 5 Working day, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays!
There is a possibility, but I think it is almost there.
Possibility Hours Unit price 1,400 yen (Negotiable) Time 10: 30 ~ 19: 30 Production: 8.0h Break: 1h Overtime: possibility of occurrence
Transportation expenses are separately provided DH Provided by domestic testers QA Bugs (Japanese) are bug-translated into English for overseas development staff. Job content (plan) |. Specification materials prepared by overseas development staff / Denosig usage and work instructions for Japanese DII tester. Specification grasp of touching some real machine before bug translation will occur. ·
Hardware target: PS4 / XI

NeoGAF user Dusk Golem got his hands on what appears to be a leaked job listing for a translation and QA position for Psycho Break 2. The original source for this remains unverified, but the listing itself looks real, and there have been hints and rumors about the sequel's existence for months. A quick glance at the dates shows a correspondence with the 2017 calendar, most notably with October 31st falling on a Tuesday this year. Is it possible that Tango/Bethesda are striving for a Halloween launch for the highly-anticipated horror sequel? Fingers crossed for our E3 reveal, along with a release date! Only 86 days until the Bethesda conference!

Source
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Re: Rumor: Tango Seeking QA/Translators for Psycho Break 2

Postby Rikitatsu » Mar 17, 2017 2:04 pm

The fact that they're looking for Testers might imply they are far into development, and a 2017 release might be plausible!
Rikitatsu

Postby Autoignition » Mar 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:The fact that they're looking for Testers might imply they are far into development, and a 2017 release might be plausible!

RIGHT?! So far, they have NOTHING for the second half of this year.

PS Halloween is on a Tuesday this year. If this game releases on Halloween I might have to take that entire week off of work. I don't give a flying fuck that this is a brand new job and I should be making a good impression. :lol:

Oh god I have to finish my lore project before E3. Hard deadline. Because I know the second that trailer hits, I'm going to be combing through it frame by frame.
Autoignition

Postby GottaEvil » Mar 18, 2017 10:32 am

Oficial announcement in April 10?. Launch in October 31?...maybe... :mrgreen:
GottaEvil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil GC
PSN: GottaEvil
XBL: GottaEvil
Steam: GottaEvil

Postby Autoignition » Mar 18, 2017 11:57 am

GottaEvil wrote:Oficial announcement in April 10?. Launch in October 31?...maybe... :mrgreen:

HAHA wouldn't that be nice? :D But I doubt it. I updated the original post for more clarity, since the first time around I was so stunned that I was just like

LOOK

THING

THERE LOOK THING LOOK AT THING

4/10-10/31 is the duration for the position. It was pointed out to me on GAF that this probably implies a late 2017-early 2018 release instead of a Halloween one, but I'm going to keep being optimistic anyway. You guys should know that about me by now. I'm just an emotional person when it comes to this dumb video game. Hoping that Halloween is more of a tentative end date for the position just in case the game needs a day 1 patch. :lol:

EDIT: Hey, uh. I was just going through old posts and stumbled across this.

Psychobreak Japan Twitter talks about recruitment happening in April.

Yesterday we get a leaked job opening for a position that starts in April.

Starting to think this leak is super legit.
Autoignition

Postby Rikitatsu » Mar 18, 2017 4:31 pm

No one is invested in TEW2 as much as we are, so I doubt anyone took the trouble to fake a legit looking recruitment page in Japanese... I believe it's legit.
Rikitatsu

Postby Autoignition » Mar 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:No one is invested in TEW2 as much as we are, so I doubt anyone took the trouble to fake a legit looking recruitment page in Japanese... I believe it's legit.

Oh god the reality of this is both encouraging and depressing.

I hope TEW2 blows everyone out of the water. I'm ready for this series to become the new horror darling. The general apathy surrounding this game from people who genuinely love it is so disheartening, especially when piled on top of its general overall polarization among players.
Autoignition

Postby ghostcall » Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Please be true please be True......
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Postby liontamer » Mar 19, 2017 12:32 am

I can't believe it might finally happen... Holy sh*t, I am SO excited right now. I don't even know how I'll react if this turns out to be legitimate :lol:
liontamer

PSN: breakdownthewall

Postby Autoignition » Mar 19, 2017 12:45 am

I know it's early yet, but I propose we set up a Discord channel and we voice chat and drink beer on the night of the Bethesda conference.

I was planning to do that with friends anyway, but I'd be delighted to have my evilwithin.net buddies there with me, too. This is a special moment for us. You guys have been so supportive of this site and this budding franchise. We should experience this together!
Autoignition

Next

Return to News and Updates