The Evil Within 2 "The Last Chance Pack" Pre-Order Bonus

(Latest news and updates)

The Evil Within 2 "The Last Chance Pack" Pre-Order Bonus

Postby Rikitatsu » Jul 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Bethesda has revealed the bonuses you get when pre-ordering The Evil Within 2, "The Last Chance Pack" contains an exclusive weapon, crafting parts, and medical supplies.

The Burst Handgun – This exclusive weapons is available only through The Last Chance Pack and uses handgun bullets that can be found or crafted.

Crafting Supplies – Upgrade your go-to weapon, craft additional ammo, or make traps to incapacitate enemies with these supplies, available at the start of your descent into Union.

Medical Case – You’ll need to stay alive if you want to save Lily, and these supplies will give you the aid you need to venture deeper into the madness.

Pre-Order Bonus Picture | Source
Credit: dan76
Rikitatsu

Re: The Evil Within 2 "The Last Chance Pack" Pre-Order Bonus

Postby Autoignition » Jul 21, 2017 9:47 pm

Does this mean no collector's edition? :(
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Postby Dusk Golem » Jul 21, 2017 10:27 pm

If this survival pack is like the first game's pre-order survival pack, that fucking Burst Handgun will really only be exclusive to people who pre-order like the poison bolts and incendiary bolts in the original game were.

I'll probably play around with it and see if I like it or not, but I'm in regardless as I already have the game pre-ordered on Steam.
Dusk Golem

Postby Rikitatsu » Jul 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Not a fan of the burst gun in the first game, and crafting & medical supplies seem like unnecessary crutches that I can do without. Nothing for me here...
Rikitatsu

Postby Morir es vivir » Jul 22, 2017 3:38 pm

I want all weapons available for me in the game so i have to get this, it sucks that i'm forced but oh well.
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby SutterCane » Jul 23, 2017 9:48 am

Not keen on this sort of thing, I always thought it sucked that late comers could never get the double barrel in the first game. Hopefully this Robocop looking thing is unlockable.

The sequel may have enough guns on offer that you might end up with an abundance of pistol ammo and need a way to spend it quick. Sort of like mid game of some RE's where the pistol gets a new life with an upgrade so reserve pistol ammo isn't seen as a waste.
SutterCane

Favorite Title: This, DC1 or RE

Postby Dusk Golem » Jul 26, 2017 11:49 am

SutterCane wrote:Not keen on this sort of thing, I always thought it sucked that late comers could never get the double barrel in the first game. Hopefully this Robocop looking thing is unlockable.

The sequel may have enough guns on offer that you might end up with an abundance of pistol ammo and need a way to spend it quick. Sort of like mid game of some RE's where the pistol gets a new life with an upgrade so reserve pistol ammo isn't seen as a waste.

FYI, the Double Barrel I am pretty sure is obtainable in the original game, just in a very difficult method. I think it was one of two rewards you got if you get all the map pieces, but pre-order people got it right away. The Poison and Incendiary Bolts however were exclusive to pre-orders (a shame as both were really cool).
Dusk Golem

Postby SutterCane » Jul 30, 2017 3:17 pm

Nah You receive a new sniper and a burst pistol for finding all the map, map's nice by itself too for showing you how all the game's locations relate geographically. Those poor double barrelled shotgun needing people will forever be in my prayers. Don't know about the balance on those bolts so I'm fine with people missing out on them.
SutterCane

Favorite Title: This, DC1 or RE

Postby Autoignition » Jul 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Fire bolts break the game, but poison is basically useless. May as well just smack the Haunted in the face with an open palm.
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Postby ghostcall » Jul 31, 2017 3:38 pm

Wish we can Change Sebastion Skin or have different Clothies Skins to unlock.
ghostcall

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Next

Return to News and Updates