Collector's Edition Strategy Guide Available for Pre-Order

(Latest news and updates)

Collector's Edition Strategy Guide Available for Pre-Order

Postby Autoignition » Aug 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Bethesda has announced a Collector's Edition Strategy Guide for The Evil Within 2, and it's available for pre-order now on their website. The book itself is a bonus-filled hardcover running at a price tag of $40USD. See all of the details and snatch one up for yourself at the link below.

Source | Credit: pocketswitch
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Re: Collector's Edition Strategy Guide Available for Pre-Ord

Postby berto » Aug 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Mmmmmmm...
I think I'll wait for the art book instead.
$40 bucks for either is kind've of an investment when you're already paying $60 of the game.
We are the Dream Makers and we are the Dreamers of the Dream
berto

Favorite Title: Shadows/Damned
PSN: Humberto_Ugalde
XBL: EsteNoEsGringo

Postby Autoignition » Aug 16, 2017 1:06 am

I wouldn't count on an art book. The first game only got an art book as means of promotion for the new IP. The most we can hope for is probably a mini 20-page little whatever with a collector's edition of the game itself -- if they even release a collector's edition.
Autoignition

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Postby Dusk Golem » Aug 16, 2017 3:18 am

I hope a few more details are given, as a horror enthusiast I do collect some books related to games series I love, and I do love TEW and own the original game's art book. I don't really need a strategy guide, but I like some strategy guides as they have very interesting things in them and I take them sometimes on trips for dorky reading material or some reference when working on some small games of my own. Some features can make them very interesting for me, IE for example I love Silent Hill 4's strategy guide due o the hand drawn detailed maps from the team, and I got this Japanese Hellnight strategy guide I can't even read due to some very interesting stuff in it.

$40 is rather spendy, so I'm hoping there's something in there to justify that price. Like they say there's 'bonus content', but no context to what that even means.
Dusk Golem

Return to News and Updates