New Bethesda Livestream for The Evil Within 2 [6/10]

(Latest news and updates)

Re: New Bethesda Livestream for The Evil Within 2 [6/10]

Postby SutterCane » Oct 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Thanks Zombifiers, Brock, Dusk and Auto.

Enemy health changes on higher difficulties huh? Really love the concept of the Lament, I think it somewhat justifies the changes to the stamina system along with the game being more open necessitating it.
SutterCane
 
Posts: 98
Joined: July 2017
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 11 times
Favorite Title: This, DC1 or RE

Re: New Bethesda Livestream for The Evil Within 2 [6/10]

Postby berto » Oct 10, 2017 5:43 am

I can't find a button to make a new thread so I guess it goes here, even if it's not fro Bethesda.

Ch1-2:
phpBB [video]


Don't watch if you don't want to know how the game starts.
We are the Dream Makers and we are the Dreamers of the Dream
User avatar
berto
 
Posts: 122
Joined: April 2015
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Favorite Title: Shadows/Damned
PSN: Humberto_Ugalde
XBL: EsteNoEsGringo

Re: New Bethesda Livestream for The Evil Within 2 [6/10]

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 10, 2017 6:38 am

berto wrote:I can't find a button to make a new thread so I guess it goes here, even if it's not fro Bethesda.

Ch1-2:
phpBB [video]


Don't watch if you don't want to know how the game starts.

Time to nope out of the internet! :(

I'm not sure if I want to post these spoiler-y videos as news posts...
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1610
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Re: New Bethesda Livestream for The Evil Within 2 [6/10]

Postby Dusk Golem » Oct 10, 2017 8:41 am

Rikitatsu wrote:
berto wrote:I can't find a button to make a new thread so I guess it goes here, even if it's not fro Bethesda.

Ch1-2:
phpBB [video]


Don't watch if you don't want to know how the game starts.

Time to nope out of the internet! :(

I'm not sure if I want to post these spoiler-y videos as news posts...


You should probably nope out, Bethesda gave early copies of The Evil Within 2 to various Streamers and Youtubers, and have allowed them to stream and freely make videos of the first 6 chapters before release.
User avatar
Dusk Golem
 
Posts: 217
Joined: February 2013
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: New Bethesda Livestream for The Evil Within 2 [6/10]

Postby Autoignition » Oct 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:Time to nope out of the internet! :(

I'm not sure if I want to post these spoiler-y videos as news posts...


Feel free to take some time off, brother. I'll take care of things here while you keep your head down.
User avatar
Autoignition
Moderator
 
Posts: 420
Joined: April 2015
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 76 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Autoignition

Re: New Bethesda Livestream for The Evil Within 2 [6/10]

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 11, 2017 5:27 am

Autoignition wrote:
Rikitatsu wrote:Time to nope out of the internet! :(

I'm not sure if I want to post these spoiler-y videos as news posts...


Feel free to take some time off, brother. I'll take care of things here while you keep your head down.

Appreciate it 8-)
Image
User avatar
Rikitatsu
Moderator
 
Posts: 1610
Joined: November 2012
Has thanked: 206 times
Been thanked: 249 times

Previous

Return to News and Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests