More Adam Sessler Videos 10/1/14

(Latest news and updates)

More Adam Sessler Videos 10/1/14

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 01, 2014 10:37 am

In his continuing coverage of the game, Adam Sessler has posted three new videos about the game's development. They cover the game's audio design, visual design, and artistic inspiration. Those interested can check them out below, in the YouTube links provided.

Sources:

Audio Design | Visual Design | Inspiration
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Re: More Adam Sessler Videos 10/1/14

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 01, 2014 3:51 pm

There are snippets of new footage in these trailers too.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS!

Part One showcases that infamous and terrifying black hole encounter, which is detailed in the GI article. When the door appears, that same bizarre insignia appears! What does that Cross and eyeball symbol mean? It's everywhere! There must be a cult element of some kind, or something.

Part two features our first glimpse of The Keeper moving, at the video's end. He looks terrifying when he moves too! It also looks to showcase the church mentioned in the achievements. It also showcases a few David Lynch style transitions.

Both part two and three, especially part three, hint that something terrible happens to Joseph in the church. I wonder what fate befalls him? Is this where he becomes infected? It appears to be the same location as the TGS trailer, to my eyes at least.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby tummasa » Oct 01, 2014 4:42 pm

In the audio design video at 4:25 the camera is pulled back when he aims the shotgun.
I think it's tied to weapon customisation.
tummasa

Postby Morir es vivir » Oct 01, 2014 5:03 pm

It's wonderful to come back from work and find out there's more TEW stuff for my pleasure to see xD
It's been a serious blessing to have Katakai on this project.
Morir es vivir

Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Postby Nezarth » Oct 02, 2014 12:08 am

tummasa wrote:In the audio design video at 4:25 the camera is pulled back when he aims the shotgun.

Can someone post a screenshot of the shotgun camera?
Nezarth

Favorite Title: TEW, Bloodborne

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 02, 2014 1:57 am

Nezarth wrote:
tummasa wrote:In the audio design video at 4:25 the camera is pulled back when he aims the shotgun.

Can someone post a screenshot of the shotgun camera?

If he means the scene at 4:25, then it's old. (From the Japan Expo presentation).

I know because a friend of mine made a webm for it:

phpBB [video]
Rikitatsu

Postby Nemesis85 » Oct 02, 2014 2:44 am

Okey, I have NOT seen any videos or forrtages from this game to avoid spoilers, so help me out guys a lil bit, I am curious to know what happens to the enemies when you kill them? do they vanish or they remain there for a while?
Nemesis85

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 02, 2014 9:17 am

Nemesis85 wrote:Okey, I have NOT seen any videos or forrtages from this game to avoid spoilers, so help me out guys a lil bit, I am curious to know what happens to the enemies when you kill them? do they vanish or they remain there for a while?

When you kill them, or when you immolate them? Because when you do the latter, they fade away like dust in the wind- just like the Kansas song says ;). If you don't burn them, they remain there and can come back.
Jocifer666

Postby DampRevil » Oct 04, 2014 4:26 pm

So I was watching one of the new videos that were released, and I noticed something very interesting. I know this has been discussed before, but I want to revisit it. The two gifs posted below are gameplay, however, it's not Sebastian that is being controlled. It's Juli. The first gif is normal speed while the second one is slowed down.

What's interesting about the fact that Juli is being controlled is that we're being lied to. It was already confirmed that Juli isn't playable in the campaign, but instead has two DLC campaigns. A couple of weeks ago, I asked Pete Hines when we can expect to hear any news about Juli's campaign, and he said that it hasn't even been created yet. So if Juli's not playable in the campaign, and her campaigns haven't even been created yet, then where is this footage coming from?

Unless Seb takes his vest off at some point in the game, then that's Juli. I didn't believe Bethesda anyway when they said this content wasn't taken off the game, but still, I thought I'd bring it up.

DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 04, 2014 4:33 pm

I would count that there's a moment in the original campaign where you play as Juli. Remember in RE2, where you play as someone other than Leon briefly- or in 4, where you play as Ashley? I would count more towards that. John Johanas, one of the members on the Development team, also mentioned that DLC hasn't been made yet- but that they are starting it very soon. I'd trust his word.

It could also be from a Mercenaries mode- which I'm sure will exist. Well, it's a likely assumption heh.
Jocifer666

Next

Return to News and Updates