More Adam Sessler Videos 10/1/14

(Latest news and updates)

Re: More Adam Sessler Videos 10/1/14

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 07, 2014 6:06 am

I like that cat and mouse idea. It scares the hell out of me, remember on ZombiU my mate would always controll the zombies, but the worst part was he just knew where to place em at the right time, many nights I ended up smacking him one after nearly browning my pants lol. It was funny moments later, but damn, that did give me the fright. I like that concept,
Have say like a maz, then another person could lay traps, plant haunted, etc as soon a one haunted is kill, the further the player gets *meet little check points or something* then the 2player gets harder enemies to place. that would be sweet. and it would still keep with the TEW survial. Not just picking up a gun and blasting em for fun... that makes games like this loose the scares of the enemies, for me anyway
DaveOfTheDead87

Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Re: More Adam Sessler Videos 10/1/14

Postby DampRevil » Oct 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Rikitatsu wrote:Thinking about it, a "Mercenaries" mode as it is in RE games wouldn't really fit The Evil Within. They need to come up with a mode that makes use of TEW's main gameplay mechanics (Stealth, Gunplay, Traps).

Perhaps something like this: You are given limited resources, and you're trapped in a location, let's say... a mansion, and there is a horde of Haunted approaching said mansion. Your mission is to Survive in the mansion until the timer runs out. Now you could just run and hide while the Haunted search the mansion for you, or stealth kill them one by one (Stealth). Or place some strategic traps before the Haunted reach the mansion, and face them head on (Gunplay, Traps)...

I really like that idea.

I think another cool mode would be something similar to the Co-op Objectives in the Uncharted series, for those of you who are familiar with Uncharted. They're a series of short story-based (non-canon) objectives that take the characters across several locations from the main campaign. I would love for The Evil Within to feature something similar to that.
DampRevil

Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Previous

Return to News and Updates