New Comic Book Preview

(Latest news and updates)

New Comic Book Preview

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 03, 2014 3:32 pm

In line with the comic book's imminent release date, a preview of Issue one has been released. Although very brief, it shows off the comic's unique art style- and it may provide more minor details about the game's mysterious story. You can check out the preview below.

Source:

BethBlog
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Re: New Comic Book Preview

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 03, 2014 9:52 pm

If you guys have been following spoilers, the comic book preview confirms quite a few of them as being credible. I can explain via PM, if you want? It might be best if those avoiding spoilers shy away from the preview.

Though I will say, thanks to this comic, it's extremely unlikely that Seb and the gang are all just crazy if any of us are still barking up that tree heh heh.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby Icyhot12 » Oct 05, 2014 12:47 am

Who made the comic?
Icyhot12

Favorite Title: Resident evil 4

Postby Seraphiel » Oct 05, 2014 6:28 am

Jocifer666 wrote:If you guys have been following spoilers, the comic book preview cofirms quite a few of them as being credible. I can explain via PM, if you want? It might be best if those avoiding spoilers shy away from the preview.

Though I will say, thanks to this comic, it's extremely unlikely that Seb and the gang are all just crazy if any of us are still barking up that tree heh heh.

major spoiler

You mean the game taking place in ruviks head? Wasn't that one validated by Shinji in the most recent interview anyway?
Seraphiel

Favorite Title: RE4

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 05, 2014 11:22 am

Seraphiel wrote:
Jocifer666 wrote:If you guys have been following spoilers, the comic book preview cofirms quite a few of them as being credible. I can explain via PM, if you want? It might be best if those avoiding spoilers shy away from the preview.

major spoiler

You mean the game taking place in ruviks head? Wasn't that one validated by Shinji in the most recent interview anyway?

I was actually referring some other spoiler filled notions that may or may not have been mentioned here. I'm pretty sure they're around here somewhere though. If you're curious, PM me and I can explain further ;).
Jocifer666

Postby Yulia » Oct 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Jocifer666 wrote:If you guys have been following spoilers, the comic book preview confirms quite a few of them as being credible. I can explain via PM, if you want? It might be best if those avoiding spoilers shy away from the preview.

Can you tell me about spoilers being confirmed??
Yulia

Favorite Title: Silent Hill

Return to News and Updates