New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

(Latest news and updates)

New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 06, 2014 10:12 am

A new video, specifically made for shedding light on the game's creatures, has surfaced. Although it does contain shreds of new spoilers, as it showcases new enemies and traps and areas, it also shows The Keeper in action finally (at 2:00). With that being said, it is worth checking out, just for that detail alone. You can view it below, if you're interested.

Source: YouTube | Tip: zombz
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby Seraphiel » Oct 06, 2014 10:29 am

Here is the whole blog post about it

http://www.bethblog.com/2014/10/06/the- ... -for-life/
Seraphiel

Favorite Title: RE4

Postby Rikitatsu » Oct 06, 2014 10:32 am

Seraphiel wrote:Here is the whole blog post about it

http://www.bethblog.com/2014/10/06/the- ... -for-life/

Am I reading this right? It says some puzzles are completely non-existent in Casual difficulty. That's big news... I guess I'll make a news post for this specifically.

Depending on which difficulty setting you play on — there are four in all, with only two available when you start a new game — the challenge ramps up considerably. The first option, “Casual”, is no walk in the park, but the gap between Casual and “Survival” is quite a jump as the change also affects gameplay elements such as puzzles and default settings. Survival will definitely put you through the wringer, as features like the detection meter — which in Casual, automatically puts an “eye icon” on the HUD that displays whether enemies are aware of your presence — must be toggled on, and some puzzles are altogether absent in the lower difficulty setting. Figuring out which mode you want to tackle the game on will depend on how much you relish testing your mettle, but taking the tougher route isn’t without its rewards.
Rikitatsu

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 06, 2014 10:37 am

Enemy Spoiler

What the hell is this? It's awesome! Some Haunted Clone of Ruvik?

If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby Seraphiel » Oct 06, 2014 10:38 am

enemy spoilerino

That Ruvik like enemy though, seems scary to go against.
Seraphiel

Postby kosmos within » Oct 06, 2014 10:39 am

I think I will pass this time, the game is so close, I don't need to rise my hype any further. LOL
kosmos within

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 06, 2014 10:53 am

Jocifer666 wrote:Enemy Spoiler

What the hell is this? It's awesome! Some Haunted Clone of Ruvik?

OMG! What the hell? This New trailer is so cool, all New footage! The game is here in a couple of days and they show us this? I probably can`t sleep till i get it :) lol..

I will start at Survival difficulty, cause Puzzles is a part of the fun in the game. Without Puzzles the game is worthless :) Now i am counting days :)
LeonEvil666

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: LeonEvil666

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 06, 2014 12:29 pm

As will I! Survival seems the way to go. I very much like the notion of using the environment to defeat bosses and other more difficult enemies- that's very much something I'd do, if I was a developer. It also makes things more immersive, rather than just shooting at things repeatedly ^^.
Jocifer666

Postby Castle » Oct 06, 2014 12:52 pm

That video was awesome. I couldn't hear it because I'm on my work computer at my desk, but I bet with sound it would be ever more amazing. I seriously cannot wait for this game!
Think I'm gonna shy away for the forum a bit until the game comes out, there's too many opportunities to see spoilers and I'm ever so curious.
"Sometime you're in a medieval castle, and before you know it you're riding a Steamboat."
Castle
Srsly you guys

Favorite Title: Fatal Frame
XBL: JakeCFH15

Postby Seraphiel » Oct 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Playing on Survival too, I always choose the highest available difficulty in every game, sometimes I get some frustration out of it but it always pays off in the end hehe.
Seraphiel

Next

Return to News and Updates