New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

(Latest news and updates)

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby LeonEvil666 » Oct 06, 2014 1:09 pm

We haven't seen much of the Mannequinn Man, he probably not have a huge role in TEW!
User avatar
LeonEvil666
 
Posts: 146
Joined: August 2014
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 26 times
Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: LeonEvil666

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby Morir es vivir » Oct 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Give me the fucking game!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Morir es vivir
 
Posts: 235
Joined: June 2013
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby DampRevil » Oct 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Only 8 more days! This is going to be the longest wait in the world, but it'll definitely be worth it! ^_^
Image
User avatar
DampRevil
 
Posts: 257
Joined: July 2013
Location: Florida
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil
PSN: DampRevil

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 06, 2014 5:21 pm

longest wait for a game I have waited for was Diablo 3. I was still at school when they announced it, its insane! sooo many push backs, but. I still play D3 to this day, most days, most of the time... :lol: the wait will be worth it, but yeah, this weeks gonna drag
User avatar
DaveOfTheDead87
 
Posts: 173
Joined: October 2014
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby Castle » Oct 06, 2014 5:30 pm

DaveOfTheDead87 wrote:longest wait for a game I have waited for was Diablo 3. I was still at school when they announced it, its insane! sooo many push backs, but. I still play D3 to this day, most days, most of the time... :lol: the wait will be worth it, but yeah, this weeks gonna drag


I waited for a sequel to the Thief saga for 10 years. And then instead of a sequel, they made a shit remake.
I'm still peeved about that.
"Sometime you're in a medieval castle, and before you know it you're riding a Steamboat."
User avatar
Castle
Srsly you guys
 
Posts: 26
Joined: October 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Favorite Title: Fatal Frame
XBL: JakeCFH15

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby DaveOfTheDead87 » Oct 06, 2014 5:40 pm

I enjoyed it, just like the flow and the look, but its pretty boring, specially after collecting nearly everything lol
User avatar
DaveOfTheDead87
 
Posts: 173
Joined: October 2014
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4
PSN: Daveofthedead87
Steam: Diamonfang1

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby yourfrag » Oct 06, 2014 7:54 pm

gonna play on the hardest diffculty that is possible for my first walkthrough, think its called nightmare? Then AKUMU :D I will love this game so much that I wont have anything easy, especially the fights with bosses. :) I think the Akumu difficulty will be pretty much similiar to grounded difficulty in TLOU Remastered. One shot, one caught and you dead :D
yourfrag
 
Posts: 18
Joined: September 2014
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: heragodx

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby Sebastian93 » Oct 06, 2014 8:02 pm

yourfrag wrote:gonna play on the hardest diffculty that is possible for my first walkthrough, think its called nightmare? Then AKUMU :D I will love this game so much that I wont have anything easy, especially the fights with bosses. :) I think the Akumu difficulty will be pretty much similiar to grounded difficulty in TLOU Remastered. One shot, one caught and you dead :D


At the beginning only two difficulties are available: Casual and Survival. You have to unlock the others :D
Sebastian93
 
Posts: 27
Joined: August 2014
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil 4

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby robflee23 » Oct 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I remember when The Evil Within was first announced as Project Zwei. I was hyped as shit. Then they revealed it as The Evil Within. My reaction when I saw the first bit of gameplay was "Why does this look so choppy? This doesn't feel like Mikami at all despite the environments and gunplay." Now I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME. That's what Mikami does best. His games shouldn't be taking criticisms until the FULL GAME IS RELEASED. Not as the alpha or beta.

I was actually in a Gamestop today, and was seriously upset to not see any The Evil Within promotions whatsoever. Just for the new Assassins Creed and Borderlands. I really hope this game gets good reviews. Otherwise this franchise will be dead before it even sees the light of day.
robflee23
 
Posts: 77
Joined: July 2013
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby Morir es vivir » Oct 06, 2014 9:23 pm

robflee23 wrote:I remember when The Evil Within was first announced as Project Zwei. I was hyped as shit. Then they revealed it as The Evil Within. My reaction when I saw the first bit of gameplay was "Why does this look so choppy? This doesn't feel like Mikami at all despite the environments and gunplay." Now I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME. That's what Mikami does best. His games shouldn't be taking criticisms until the FULL GAME IS RELEASED. Not as the alpha or beta.

I was actually in a Gamestop today, and was seriously upset to not see any The Evil Within promotions whatsoever. Just for the new Assassins Creed and Borderlands. I really hope this game gets good reviews. Otherwise this franchise will be dead before it even sees the light of day.


There's two GameStops where i live, and both have huge TEW posters inside :P
User avatar
Morir es vivir
 
Posts: 235
Joined: June 2013
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

PreviousNext

Return to News and Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 19 guests