New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

(Latest news and updates)

Re: New Evil Within Video 10/6/14

Postby Jocifer666 » Oct 06, 2014 9:45 pm

All of my three Gamestops have TEW posters too actually. It's probably an isolated incident Rob.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Postby Terra2500 » Oct 06, 2014 10:45 pm

The game shops near my area had a poster of Sebastian and Ruvik. I tried to take a photo of it and they won't let me! *Cries*

I saw the scans on my email, thank you so much Jocifer! Looks like the theory of other people in Krimson City were indeed drawn into Ruvik's world were true.

Saw the trailer this morning and oh my! Sebastian and Juli together! I wondered will they have some moments together in a cut scene? Maybe Seb might tell Juli about his dark past :)
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
Terra2500

Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Postby robflee23 » Oct 07, 2014 10:57 am

Jocifer666 wrote:All of my three Gamestops have TEW posters too actually. It's probably an isolated incident Rob.

You're probably right. I do live in a pretty isolated area to begin with, so the only advertising they can do are for EXTREMELY popular and the most likely to be profitable games. They already know both AC and Borderlands will sell so they pretty much have to advertise them around here. My area is so isolated that my nearest Gamestop is 20 minutes away from me. Sometimes I hate it, most of the time I love it because of the quiet. I just wish grocery stores were closer haha
robflee23

Favorite Title: Resident Evil

Previous

Return to News and Updates