The Assignment Achievements Revealed

(Latest news and updates)

The Assignment Achievements Revealed

Postby Jocifer666 » Jan 29, 2015 12:46 am

The Achievements List for the first DLC has been made available on STEAM. Those interested in learning more about the DLC and not caring so much about spoilers should definitely check it out below, as it reveals some very interesting tidbits. The list for The Assignment begins towards the bottom of the page.

Source:

Steam
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Re: The Assignment Achievements Revealed

Postby Rikitatsu » Jan 29, 2015 4:33 am

Lot's of interesting stuff indeed!

- "A piece of my past" some sort of collectibles that shed light on Kidman's past?

- "Not Afraid of the Dark" So Kidman will use a flashlight instead of a lantern? The flashlight was reportedly used by Sebastian in the main game, according to a preview before the game came out, they removed it apparently.

- "Death Grip" That looks like one of those Zombies in Deadly Premonition!

Seems like it's releasing *very* soon.
Rikitatsu

Postby Jocifer666 » Jan 29, 2015 11:55 am

Indeed there is, it sounds like her journey is going to be much more personal than Sebastian's.
Dare I say, but does All You Need is Ax imply that one of the monster's she'll have to kill is a loved one? And this is going to sound crazy, but I had a dream that Juli was bred by Mobius to be some sort of faux Laura to trick Ruvik into giving them his research and his STEM machine. Weird huh?
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
Jocifer666

Postby Lazarus753 » Jan 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Honestly, remember how Haunted corpses were supposed to randomly come back to life and explode, unless you burned them? That's what that icon with the monster bending over backwards means. Those are them. I bet you any money that we're going to see those creatures in the game. I'm pretty sure they're even in the art book

I'm PSYCHED!
"Whoever first thought of killing someone with a chainsaw was a genius."
– Shinji Mikami
Lazarus753
Leatherface

Favorite Title: The Evil Within
PSN: Lazarus753
Steam: Lazarus753

Postby Jocifer666 » Jan 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Lazarus753 wrote:Honestly, remember how Haunted corpses were supposed to randomly come back to life and explode, unless you burned them? That's what that icon with the monster bending over backwards means. Those are them. I bet you any money that we're going to see those creatures in the game. I'm pretty sure they're even in the art book

I'm PSYCHED!

That does sound awesome, when did you hear that? I don't remember reading about exploding Haunted anywhere :D- I would've definitely remembered that ^^.
Jocifer666

Postby Jocifer666 » Feb 01, 2015 9:14 pm

I think I have a feeling what the flashlight could be used as, in Juli's campaign. Remember the RE 3.5 videos- where Leon had to use the flashlight against the Hookman, before he could harm him? What if a lot of enemies function the same way, in The Assignment?
Jocifer666

Postby SweetPoison13 » Mar 02, 2015 2:27 am

There is another type of "Completionist Guide" for these achievements/trophies. Do you remember that activity that allowed you to match the achievement/trophy images with their descriptions? Check it out if you would like some wallpaper for The Assignment but don't check it out if you are worried about spoilers (just like last time).

http://theevilwithin.com/en-us/dlcachievements
Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison
SweetPoison13
Evil Takes Hold

Favorite Title: Silent Hill 2
PSN: SweetPoison13
XBL: SweetPoison13

Return to News and Updates