The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

(Latest news and updates)

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Valtia » May 16, 2015 10:15 am

Valtia wrote:Once I saw where someone said there'd be a story to it, I figured we as The Keeper would be told to hunt down Jimenez due to his thievery.


You mean before Jiminez was killed by Amalgam Alpha?[/quote]

Yep, probably wouldn't catch him, but it'd be nice. I really dislike Jimenez. Didn't feel sorry for him like I got the feeling we were supposed to in Kid's DLCs.

Though that secret achievement makes me wonder if we have to hunt Seb. Kind of don't want to, but then I adore Joseph and my favorite fight in Kid's DLC is the Haunted Joseph boss fight.
Valtia
 
Posts: 19
Joined: October 2014
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Jocifer666 » May 26, 2015 5:32 am

Wanna hear something sad, ladies and gentlemen? I'm moving into my new apartment and won't be moving my game console until later in the month :(. It's gonna kill me not to play this tonight- even though I won't be home until well after midnight.
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
User avatar
Jocifer666
Moderator
 
Posts: 722
Joined: February 2014
Location: Astoria, NY
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Eslammb » May 26, 2015 8:05 am

I watched a youtube walkthrough for the DLC , from a quick look there are some things that is confirmed at the beginning of the game

(Major spoilers for the DLC)

1-) it is confirmed that ruvik escaped inside leslie body in real life
2-) The DLC takes place after the main game

The following things are my theories :

1-) In the DLC ending when we see them takes joseph away , it is revealed that they took him away to be a test subject for the experiment in the keeper DLC
2-) As far as i understood , Mobius wanted to make an experiment to know how could a STEM subject regains his/her memories and escape STEM and their theory that for one subject to survive then all the other subjects connected to stem at the same time must die inside Stem and in the end of the DLC the subject that took form of the keeper that looks for his little daughter kills himself in order for his daughter to regain her memories and escape STEM so the experiment and Mobius theory was right and success
3-) Based on point number 2 , sebestian escaped the STEM because everyone else connected to STEM was dead inside STEM (with the exception of Juli who was protected by Mobius and had special treatment ) so i think thats why he escaped STEM
4-) there was a brain that is at the center of STEM but i didn't know who it belongs to
5-) Chances of a sequel are pretty high as nearly all major characters are still alive (seb , juli , myra , ruvik , the administrator , joseph , nearly all monsters ) mikami is a fan of multiple playable characters and multiple stories so i could see two campaigns for both seb and juli fighting Ruvik and Mobius
Eslammb
 
Posts: 11
Joined: April 2015
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Morir es vivir » May 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Ok so i just got back from work and it's downloading, it turns out is not just the Manor, i saw a screenshot of the keeper fighting in the barn from chapter 3. In the description says it takes place at the Manor and that you'll be going into battle arenas so i guess you'll get transported to many different scenarios from the main game. It also says that the Keeper was previously a man that was forced to become a monster. Btw i started playing Kidman's story 2 days ago and i'm loving it so far.
User avatar
Morir es vivir
 
Posts: 235
Joined: June 2013
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Jocifer666 » May 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Eslammb wrote:I watched a youtube walkthrough for the DLC , from a quick look there are some things that is confirmed at the beginning of the game

(Major spoilers for the DLC)

1-) it is confirmed that ruvik escaped inside leslie body in real life
2-) The DLC takes place after the main game

The following things are my theories :

1-) In the DLC ending when we see them takes joseph away , it is revealed that they took him away to be a test subject for the experiment in the keeper DLC
2-) As far as i understood , Mobius wanted to make an experiment to know how could a STEM subject regains his/her memories and escape STEM and their theory that for one subject to survive then all the other subjects connected to stem at the same time must die inside Stem and in the end of the DLC the subject that took form of the keeper that looks for his little daughter kills himself in order for his daughter to regain her memories and escape STEM so the experiment and Mobius theory was right and success
3-) Based on point number 2 , sebestian escaped the STEM because everyone else connected to STEM was dead inside STEM (with the exception of Juli who was protected by Mobius and had special treatment ) so i think thats why he escaped STEM
4-) there was a brain that is at the center of STEM but i didn't know who it belongs to
5-) Chances of a sequel are pretty high as nearly all major characters are still alive (seb , juli , myra , ruvik , the administrator , joseph , nearly all monsters ) mikami is a fan of multiple playable characters and multiple stories so i could see two campaigns for both seb and juli fighting Ruvik and Mobius


I shouldn't have looked, but I couldn't resist! With all these, there's no way there's not going to be a sequel- there's way too many unanswered questions now. The ending of The Consequence pretty much confirmed that anyway :).
If you really want to see Mary, you should just die. But you might be heading to a different place than Mary, James.
User avatar
Jocifer666
Moderator
 
Posts: 722
Joined: February 2014
Location: Astoria, NY
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Favorite Title: Psycho Break

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Morir es vivir » May 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Holy shit!! I'm playing it now, this dlc is fucking amazing!!
User avatar
Morir es vivir
 
Posts: 235
Joined: June 2013
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 25 times
Favorite Title: REmake-DCut-TEW

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Terra2500 » May 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Eslammb wrote:I watched a youtube walkthrough for the DLC , from a quick look there are some things that is confirmed at the beginning of the game

(Major spoilers for the DLC)

1-) it is confirmed that ruvik escaped inside leslie body in real life
2-) The DLC takes place after the main game

The following things are my theories :

1-) In the DLC ending when we see them takes joseph away , it is revealed that they took him away to be a test subject for the experiment in the keeper DLC
2-) As far as i understood , Mobius wanted to make an experiment to know how could a STEM subject regains his/her memories and escape STEM and their theory that for one subject to survive then all the other subjects connected to stem at the same time must die inside Stem and in the end of the DLC the subject that took form of the keeper that looks for his little daughter kills himself in order for his daughter to regain her memories and escape STEM so the experiment and Mobius theory was right and success
3-) Based on point number 2 , sebestian escaped the STEM because everyone else connected to STEM was dead inside STEM (with the exception of Juli who was protected by Mobius and had special treatment ) so i think thats why he escaped STEM
4-) there was a brain that is at the center of STEM but i didn't know who it belongs to
5-) Chances of a sequel are pretty high as nearly all major characters are still alive (seb , juli , myra , ruvik , the administrator , joseph , nearly all monsters ) mikami is a fan of multiple playable characters and multiple stories so i could see two campaigns for both seb and juli fighting Ruvik and Mobius


Just completed the game. And to be honest; the ending about Ruvik in the Consequences, keeper dlc and the main game only got me confused even more.

In the Keeper dlc, it stated Ruvik did escape in Leslie's body to the real world. So the Leslie Sebastian saw in the main game is Ruvik then who's the Leslie in the Consequences ending? Can anyone elaborate for me?

So Joseph is being used as an experiment in the Keeper dlc but to save the daughter the Keeper has to kill everyone in STEM, does that mean Joseph died in the end??
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
User avatar
Terra2500
 
Posts: 163
Joined: February 2014
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Eslammb » May 27, 2015 3:22 am

Terra2500 wrote:
Just completed the game. And to be honest; the ending about Ruvik in the Consequences, keeper dlc and the main game only got me confused even more.

In the Keeper dlc, it stated Ruvik did escape in Leslie's body to the real world. So the Leslie Sebastian saw in the main game is Ruvik then who's the Leslie in the Consequences ending? Can anyone elaborate for me?

So Joseph is being used as an experiment in the Keeper dlc but to save the daughter the Keeper has to kill everyone in STEM, does that mean Joseph died in the end??


Well some theories just popped inside my mind for your two points

1-) A way that I can think of it to make sense is that when they dragged Leslie/Ruvik away in the Consequences Ending he overpowered them and called the police ???? so Mobius Escaped the building with joseph and other test subjects to other building and thats why the building was totally empty in the main game ending except for dead people OR Mobius knew from before that the police will come to the hospital soon so thats why they dragged their test subjects away and left the dead one behind and Kidman made a favor for Seb by telling him to play dead and she seems to input something on his monitor to fool Mobius that he is dead and Ruvik escaped them while dragging him away

2-) I think by dying they mean that they must die inside STEM which doesn't mean they die in the real world as Joseph died multiple times in the main game and DLC but he was still alive at the end of the DLC and was used as a test subject in the Keeper DLC , It isn't clear whether the keeper himself is dead or alive at the ending of the keeper DLC

I have two question : We all know from the main game that the game's monsters are created from Ruvik's hatred and evil characteristic so does that mean that mobius copied those monsters and now had the ability to insert it to any future STEM Test Subject

Did anyone managed to know who the brain at the center of STEM belongs to ?
Eslammb
 
Posts: 11
Joined: April 2015
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The Executioner Teaser and Release Date

Postby Terra2500 » May 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Eslammb wrote:
Terra2500 wrote:
Just completed the game. And to be honest; the ending about Ruvik in the Consequences, keeper dlc and the main game only got me confused even more.

In the Keeper dlc, it stated Ruvik did escape in Leslie's body to the real world. So the Leslie Sebastian saw in the main game is Ruvik then who's the Leslie in the Consequences ending? Can anyone elaborate for me?

So Joseph is being used as an experiment in the Keeper dlc but to save the daughter the Keeper has to kill everyone in STEM, does that mean Joseph died in the end??


Well some theories just popped inside my mind for your two points

1-) A way that I can think of it to make sense is that when they dragged Leslie/Ruvik away in the Consequences Ending he overpowered them and called the police ???? so Mobius Escaped the building with joseph and other test subjects to other building and thats why the building was totally empty in the main game ending except for dead people OR Mobius knew from before that the police will come to the hospital soon so thats why they dragged their test subjects away and left the dead one behind and Kidman made a favor for Seb by telling him to play dead and she seems to input something on his monitor to fool Mobius that he is dead and Ruvik escaped them while dragging him away

2-) I think by dying they mean that they must die inside STEM which doesn't mean they die in the real world as Joseph died multiple times in the main game and DLC but he was still alive at the end of the DLC and was used as a test subject in the Keeper DLC , It isn't clear whether the keeper himself is dead or alive at the ending of the keeper DLC

I have two question : We all know from the main game that the game's monsters are created from Ruvik's hatred and evil characteristic so does that mean that mobius copied those monsters and now had the ability to insert it to any future STEM Test Subject

Did anyone managed to know who the brain at the center of STEM belongs to ?


Point 1 might be a possibility. And Sebastian inherited a part of Ruvik and I don't understand why Seb don't have the mark on his hand like Kidman?

Point 2 might still remained a shrouded mystery as how do we explained the deaths of Connelly and Jimenez. I remembered reading a note in the main game stating whoever dies in the STEM world dies in the Real World and the report in the Keeper DLC ending stated the father died (Brain dead or something). So Joseph's fate still remains unknown. Let's hope there's another DLC or sequel to explain this plot more clearly instead of giving us more question marks.

For the brain in the center, my Korean friend somehow told me he kind of suspect that the brain could be Joseph's since he survived the STEM and the memories of being trapped in Ruvik's mind traumatised him too much that it leaves a deep impression. Just a speculation.
When someone is miserable, they will need someone who is more miserable than them - Sebastian to Delsin (Crossover fic)
User avatar
Terra2500
 
Posts: 163
Joined: February 2014
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Favorite Title: Assassin Creed

Previous

Return to News and Updates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests